Guess who i saw at the ballpark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ravensteve1961 said:
No it aint..I sent a message to the deputy. DONT FUCK WITH ME AGAIN!

No thanks, I don't need to fuck you.

Im talking about the deputy dude. Im tired of this.
writing.jpg

And Im sick of this too.
traffic_school.gif

ure a moron, u are always pissing at something everyday, every thread you are pissing about somthing, it getting tiring..

ravensteve1961 said:
The same deputy who wrote me that patchetic ticket! And you know what i did? I retalated scratched his squad car :giggle: Now when he comes to his daily inspections and his sergent sees scratches hes gonna ask him how come i see scratches on you squad car? And if he cant explan it disapline time!! :mrgreen: You see law enoforcement inspections is just like the army and the marine corps are run. If your gun is dirty or your uniform isnt on right the sergent makes you do 25 push ups.And i guess its gonna cost him $75 for a new paint job plus disapline action. :mrgreen:
So you publicly state you vandalized a law enforcement vehicle...
Someone should report it to the St. Lucie, Florida Police... :smoking:

raven... quit :bsflag:ing and making up stories.. nobody here believes u when will u get it?

I posted this months ago -
C.C.Sinned said:
I'm a Recovering Alcoholic & Substance Abuser. I've Been Clean & Sober for 10 and 9 months... :cool:

I now have over 11 years clean & sober

Marijuana,Crack Cocaine,LSD,Stimulants,And Steroids.You use names like Acapulco red,Brick and Gym candy.

Look like raven think he is ONLY one above the law which he is NOT...(laughing) I do get tickets from police but I aint hold grudges against police like YOU DO. I just thought of something, I sure hope that camera in deputy's car catch him scratch the car and put it on dumbest criminals list....

LOL, that would be a funny clip to show on the american dumbest criminal

The deputy had his engine off.He was in the ballpark to make sure idiots dont run on the field and disrupt the game.Im glad the sergent put him this assignment instead of pulling people over for speeding, running red lights or stop signs. I rather want that deputy protect me from burglars.Muggers and protect my car from being stolen.And go look for al queda sleepers.

No offense, but laws and cops exist for a reason. Sure, sometimes cops are crooked and/or make mistakes as they are human like anyone else. However, if you feel that you were treated unfairly by this cop, you should attempt to reconcile this within the law, or else you are no better than him.

raven, one word.

bull. fucking. shit.

you talk so much crap but when it's dished back at you, all you do is cry about it.

never, not even for ONE second would i ever believe that story. :)

now do everybody a favor and stfu. kthxbye.

Athena said:
No offense, but laws and cops exist for a reason. Sure, sometimes cops are crooked and/or make mistakes as they are human like anyone else. However, if you feel that you were treated unfairly by this cop, you should attempt to reconcile this within the law, or else you are no better than him.
I TRIED MANNY THINGS! And Didnt Work!

1. I tried going to the sheriff directly, But the deputy supervisors wouldnt let me see the sheriff and let me complain about the deputy.
2. I tried going to the sheriffs mom who owned a bowling alley, But she says how she cant help me and what her son does is his business not hers.
3. I tried helping rodney black become sheriff in the election last year,So he can fire that deputy who acted unprofessional around me.
4. I even tried protesting with a sign on the highway to get rodney black elected,But the fools belive the press and re-elected sheriff mascara.

I ran out of opions what you want me to do next? :dunno:

ravensteve1961 said:
The same deputy who wrote me that patchetic ticket! And you know what i did? I retalated scratched his squad car :giggle: Now when he comes to his daily inspections and his sergent sees scratches hes gonna ask him how come i see scratches on you squad car? And if he cant explan it disapline time!! :mrgreen: You see law enoforcement inspections is just like the army and the marine corps are run. If your gun is dirty or your uniform isnt on right the sergent makes you do 25 push ups.And i guess its gonna cost him $75 for a new paint job plus disapline action. :mrgreen:

ravensteve1961, you are pathetic (notice the correct spelling?). You moron, idoit, low lifer. You are so freaking imature. If I ever see you in person, please remind me that I need to smack you up side of the head for being a moron.

2. I tried going to the sheriffs mom who owned a bowling alley, But she says how she cant help me and what her son does is his business not hers.

LAMER LOSER!!! Crying to the sheriff's mommy for help? damn u made my night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back