Guess What!? Its my turn!!! ASK ME!!!

that's not really funny.. seriously... if you were in my shoes.. you wouldn't like knowing how she looked at me and i saw her face, cross necklace, orange shirt, crocs before i hit her and she showed no fear. and watching her hit my hood and watching her flying in the air like a ragged doll 2 car length ahead of me and sliding 2 more feet. that's not funny.

:hug: :hug: :hug: I feel you girl. :(

that's not really funny.. seriously... if you were in my shoes.. you wouldn't like knowing how she looked at me and i saw her face, cross necklace, orange shirt, crocs before i hit her and she showed no fear. and watching her hit my hood and watching her flying in the air like a ragged doll 2 car length ahead of me and sliding 2 more feet. that's not funny.

Don't take him seriously, Honey. He tries to annoy people. He's a jester, really. Just ignore him.

David called you "honey"
thumbsup.gif

i feel you girl hugs hugs :hug: :hug:

Back