Guess What!? Its my turn!!! ASK ME!!!

2- correct

3 - interesting answer, but

Lions are already dead. :aw:
I was thinking of #3 yep they are already dead no animal can survive longer than week or two weeks without food or water if I remember currently .

Manual coded English (MCE) is talking and signing the same time in English, Total Communication program use that method in their program. ;)
I'm one of them do talking and sign at the same time since I have few deaf and few hearing friends the nerves each ask me what I was saying so now I do both that way they both can leave me alone to repeat everything again ah.

MCE? I'm not familiar with that. all i know is ASL, PSE, SEE and cued speech
I'm not familiar with pse see and cue speech , I've been around hearing people too long argh. Need to hang around deaf people more often but dont' have very many around here no more :cry:

Do you have any hobbies ???
I used to do scrapbooking but I quit that. I actually like to jump on the trampoline to do flips and teach my daughter how to do those things. I love animals so I would take in any animals except snakes.. eeks.. and take care of it til it has a home.

Wow what a tragic , you must have took it hard to overcome that pain for what happen to you .
At least you know it wasn't your fault at all .
it was hard and now knowing on Dec 14th will be one year since the accident happened.

What your favorite "Best" memories blast time and explain what happened?

Have you gone bad wild n Girl ?

Have you gotten into bad embarrassment the moments?

Hmm wonder if ya can handle a rare landshark in your office for a checkup?? HEHEHE

Seriously, are you happy with helping care for sick and injured animals to get them to get well and back to their normal lives?

What your favorite "Best" memories blast time and explain what happened?

Have you gone bad wild n Girl ?

Have you gotten into bad embarrassment the moments?
the best memories... St. Louis meeting the AD'ers, Going to Angel's Wedding, got to see my awesome friends again, and campin in Sandusky was awesome!

No i'm not bad wild girl... i am when i drink ;)

starting my period in 6th grade where it showed all over my pants in front of the whole school!

Hmm wonder if ya can handle a rare landshark in your office for a checkup?? HEHEHE

Seriously, are you happy with helping care for sick and injured animals to get them to get well and back to their normal lives?
yes and no. some succeed to live, some don't. I'm happy where I work.. sure do. but I deal with deaths just about everyday and some pets I've gotten attached to had to be put down, makes me cry. so there's time where its very interesting. and there's happy endings to those who makes it thru. its amazing.

to run over idiots without being charged? I'd LOVE that! lol
that's not really funny.. seriously... if you were in my shoes.. you wouldn't like knowing how she looked at me and i saw her face, cross necklace, orange shirt, crocs before i hit her and she showed no fear. and watching her hit my hood and watching her flying in the air like a ragged doll 2 car length ahead of me and sliding 2 more feet. that's not funny.

Back