Guess what I ordered today???

What do you mean? If you want one then GO ORDER ONE for yourself and you ll read the instruction how to use the pager. When I have my first t-900 and I learned how to use it by myself without read an instruction. I played with it same with rim 950 :)

Originally posted by daprilz
HEY CKFARBES, I TRIED TO REPLY U BACK IN PM BUT YOUR mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out so i can send you a reply from your PM. :(
daprilz, really?? Oh Geehz! i gonna delete some off.. thank for infom.. i will looking foward your reply pm me.. smile have nice day/ nigth!

Originally posted by eternity
What do you mean? If you want one then GO ORDER ONE for yourself and you ll read the instruction how to use the pager. When I have my first t-900 and I learned how to use it by myself without read an instruction. I played with it same with rim 950 :)

I was talking about Service'a plans not learn how to use moblie color sidekick. go back page1 and read what I am saying..

yo i ordered the 29.99 unlimited data and sms package because i cant hear or talk on phone so this plan is perfect for me !!! and also news flash !! compusa this week advertised in their ad buy any t mobile phone and activate it at their store and receive a 2 Mega Pixels digital camera for FREE its made by Kodak and $200 value I picked up my free camera ! so go for it if u dont want the freebie cam just ebay it ! or trade/exchange it for something u want !!! :naughty:

Originally posted by dojosky
yo i ordered the 29.99 unlimited data and sms package because i cant hear or talk on phone so this plan is perfect for me !!! and also news flash !! compusa this week advertised in their ad buy any t mobile phone and activate it at their store and receive a 2 Mega Pixels digital camera for FREE its made by Kodak and $200 value I picked up my free camera ! so go for it if u dont want the freebie cam just ebay it ! or trade/exchange it for something u want !!! :naughty:

$29.99 dollars? but the post I posted. its only $20 bucks for umlimit data and SMS. as far as I know, the service plan price is at compusa and best buy only

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
$29.99 dollars? but the post I posted. its only $20 bucks for umlimit data and SMS. as far as I know, the service plan price is at compusa and best buy only

" With the new service plans, customers can get unlimited usage of the device's unlimited e-mail, Web surfing and AOL instant messaging functions, with any T-Mobile rate plan for an extra $20 a month. T-Mobile also is offering a data-only option for $29.95 a month, with any voice minutes billed at 20 cents a minute. Previously, Sidekick owners had to choose from one of two rate plans that included unlimited data and a set number of voice minutes for between $40 and $60 a month. "

http://news.com.com/2100-1041_3-1013647.html

Look like, it's NOT $20 for unlimit data and SMS.

Originally posted by illustrator
" With the new service plans, customers can get unlimited usage of the device's unlimited e-mail, Web surfing and AOL instant messaging functions, with any T-Mobile rate plan for an extra $20 a month. T-Mobile also is offering a data-only option for $29.95 a month, with any voice minutes billed at 20 cents a minute. Previously, Sidekick owners had to choose from one of two rate plans that included unlimited data and a set number of voice minutes for between $40 and $60 a month. "

http://news.com.com/2100-1041_3-1013647.html

Look like, it's NOT $20 for unlimit data and SMS.

Cool. Does it support JAVA? if it does and then I am not worrying about calling IPrelay.com for free he he he ....

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
Cool. Does it support JAVA? if it does and then I am not worrying about calling IPrelay.com for free he he he ....

I dunno... last time I hear VamPyroX claim that his girlfriend say it work on original sidekick. :dunno:

I have to ask my big brother, he own sidekick, too.

I forgot to ask...what are you doing with your old phone bro :). I know someone who doesn't have a phone who could use it ;).

It won't be in til MAYBE friday cuz T-Mobile couldn't verify my work address.

Originally posted by prostock19
It won't be in til MAYBE friday cuz T-Mobile couldn't verify my work address.

keep us posted. Hee hee :ily:

Ok. Latest news. I have to call back in about 2 hours to make sure that they are sending it. But here is what happened. The main problem is that when I told the post office to fwd my mail, they notified my Credit Card company of my new address and they automatically changed it without me knowing. I told T-mobile my old address (the one that I thought the card was being billed to). Since the info didn't match, they couldn't send it. That was the main problem.

Back