Grrrrrrrrrr

several times my wife used the gps and it gave us a long way there, once we got there I realized I knew how to get there and knew a shorter route that would have knocked about 20 minutes off the time. A friend says the gps is connected to the government and gas prices, so when gas is up it gives you a longer route so you buy more gas... I believe it as mapquest does too, but you can drag the route and make it shorter ( which some people dont know )
Not true. Google and other competitors (Garmin, etc) paid for the satellites. Just like DirecTV and Dish Networks. I have Garmin (GPS) in my car. It is always accurate. No traffic info because it requires a fee so Google map with traffic info is better because it's free.

Why don't you tell her "bitch, if you don't call the company for me right now, but like RIGHT NOW, you gonna spend your senior years in the most shitty old folks home, capisce??"
then slap her silly for good measure.
that should do the trick.

lolol
not really, just watched The Godfather (all three), you get the gist :D

Fuzzy

Why don't you tell her "bitch, if you don't call the company for me right now, but like RIGHT NOW, you gonna spend your senior years in the most shitty old folks home, capisce??"

lolol

Fuzzy

LOL yeah, but now the other members are gonna have a field day...
am I right AD'ers.... Let the DRAMA begin....lmao

several times my wife used the gps and it gave us a long way there, once we got there I realized I knew how to get there and knew a shorter route that would have knocked about 20 minutes off the time. A friend says the gps is connected to the government and gas prices, so when gas is up it gives you a longer route so you buy more gas... I believe it as mapquest does too, but you can drag the route and make it shorter ( which some people dont know )

Oh yeah. it does show three different directions that you cn pick out, it will tell you if you avoid the TOLLS. If you knew that area then use common sense. you can always go to a different route then GPS will adjust to match where I was going. GPS rocks! For a long distance trip, i always have three different directions papers from the internet like google, mapquest and other so i can compare all of this. Simple as that.

Oh yeah. it does show three different directions that you cn pick out, it will tell you if you avoid the TOLLS. If you knew that area then use common sense. you can always go to a different route then GPS will adjust to match where I was going. GPS rocks! For a long distance trip, i always have three different directions papers from the internet like google, mapquest and other so i can compare all of this. Simple as that.
Well, he didn't know because he is busy complaining about "frustrations" going on in his life. :lol:

lolol

Fuzzy
I know that you were just kidding but there is some truth to the bolded statement.

Parents of adult children need to realize that there will come a time when the parent/child roles of care-giver and dependent may reverse. In the future, Mom might depend on Sonocativo for her care. How she behaves now might influence that care.

Some children overlook their parents' behavior and give them the best care anyway but some might use it as an excuse for neglecting their elderly parents.

I know that you were just kidding but there is some truth to the bolded statement.

Parents of adult children need to realize that there will come a time when the parent/child roles of care-giver and dependent may reverse. In the future, Mom might depend on Sonocativo for her care. How she behaves now might influence that care.

Some children overlook their parents' behavior and give them the best care anyway but some might use it as an excuse for neglecting their elderly parents.
Unrelated to your comment, I remember the funny movie, "Greedy" played by Michael J Fox and Kirk Douglas. In a sense, if one has been good to the elder, s/he could be on the elder's will, even though the elder has not been good to that person (in the past) who wants to take care of him/her because of money.

Well, he didn't know because he is busy complaining about "frustrations" going on in his life. :lol:

Shhhhhhhhhh. :aw: but you are right that it isnt worth the time to complain about everything. It is not easy to take an action on it to make lot of mistakes and learn the better or soemthing else.

Yeah I dint really know the area, but after getting there I realized Ive been there before. I don't know all areas by names.

No I was too lazy to look at the desktop I keep in the trunk of the car for emergency use when Im lost, got to hook up that power inverter, all the plugs to the monitor, set the magnetic speakers on the roof and the monitor on the deck lid, then the mouse keeps scooting off the deck lid since its sloped, then the pointer goes off into neverland... opps, forgot keyboards in the trunk, there now... ok we are looking for...peck peckapecka peck peck peckapeckapecka pop ! ah ha !!!!!
Now print directions..ah, shit, didn't connect the printer, ahhh damnit, no more outlets to plug into....arrrgggg

Yeah, when your on the road, you don't always have that option do you.
nice try. Because not everyone has iphone or all those fancy gadgets, dodads...ect... well, I didn't and don't, but now have the iphone.
so use YOUR common senses, as I was referring to being out, going somewhere, wasn't like I was home researching before I left... Im well traveled on the roads.

My mom is clausphobic and all sorts of other stuff ( old age ) she wont go into a home ( she made it known ) and if forced she would probly die of some sort of depression or withrawl crap within a week, its that bad.
My dad on the other hand would love to move into a retirement community and sell the house... my mom is:shock: NO NO NO

No I was too lazy to look at the desktop I keep in the trunk of the car for emergency use when Im lost, got to hook up that power inverter, all the plugs to the monitor, set the magnetic speakers on the roof and the monitor on the deck lid, then the mouse keeps scooting off the deck lid since its sloped, then the pointer goes off into neverland... opps, forgot keyboards in the trunk, there now... ok we are looking for...peck peckapecka peck peck peckapeckapecka pop ! ah ha !!!!!
Now print directions..ah, shit, didn't connect the printer, ahhh damnit, no more outlets to plug into....arrrgggg

Yeah, when your on the road, you don't always have that option do you.
nice try. Because not everyone has iphone or all those fancy gadgets, dodads...ect... well, I didn't and don't, but now have the iphone.
so use YOUR common senses, as I was referring to being out, going somewhere, wasn't like I was home researching before I left... Im well traveled on the roads.
You sound like one of the elders who are behind the technology. Oh well, you're catching up now. Good luck!

My 18 year old has a car and I insured him....he got the Vin # wrong, so I told him he had to call them to get it straightened out....he said..."What"?....can't you do it?....I said No...you've got to learn how to take care of these things since you're old enuf to drive now....Well, he pouted about it....but he did get it done, and learned something in the process.....And he's Hearing...and I'm Deaf....:lol:

My 18 year old has a car and I insured him....he got the Vin # wrong, so I told him he had to call them to get it straightened out....he said..."What"?....can't you do it?....I said No...you've got to learn how to take care of these things since you're old enuf to drive now....Well, he pouted about it....but he did get it done, and learned something in the process.....And he's Hearing...and I'm Deaf....:lol:
That's good. He must learn to face the world like we, the deafies do. My hearing son/daughter can take care of themselves. Thank God! Even everytime I asked them if they need help, they say no. How the hell do they know what to do? INTERNET!

Unrelated to your comment, I remember the funny movie, "Greedy" played by Michael J Fox and Kirk Douglas. In a sense, if one has been good to the elder, s/he could be on the elder's will, even though the elder has not been good to that person (in the past) who wants to take care of him/her because of money.

I remember that movie, that was a good one. M J Fox singing and dancing the Inka Dinka Doo a moment both horrible and funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6pP2in3Ilc

A comedy-drama, very well acted, and the plot wasn't too shabby either.

About halfway you could guess what was going to happen but that didn't matter much, since watching the movie was fun anyway.

Fuzzy

My mom is clausphobic and all sorts of other stuff ( old age ) she wont go into a home ( she made it known ) and if forced she would probly die of some sort of depression or withrawl crap within a week, its that bad.
My dad on the other hand would love to move into a retirement community and sell the house... my mom is:shock: NO NO NO

LOL you hold all the aces in your hands, pal. better call the damn company, pronto!, MOM... :D

al-pacino-godfather-ftr.jpg

Fuzzy

You sound like one of the elders who are behind the technology. Oh well, you're catching up now. Good luck!
no I just have no interests in it, never played video games like the lazy useless kids today

play video games 24/7, wont help do anything, will probly die during a power outage and if you dont force them to go to the bathroom or eat they will die of septic shock or starvation. We have kids?

Back