Gross Pizza

I love pineapple and ham, now matter how much i stress this... I DAMN LOVE THIS KIND OF STYLE - hawaiian pizza..

Ought to try a pizza place called "Mozzi's pizza" found in Greenwood and Greenfield, Indiana. They have the best pizza I've ever had in Indiana.

Oh yeah, My friend told me about it.. I want go and eat there..but Im in Texasssssssssss ! lol

Anybody who is from Ind. ? If so, pls send me one pizza by fed ex ? ? :)

JK!:laugh2: :laugh2:

my ex from gallaudet suggusted me about ham/pineapple pizza..i tried once...and loved it! special thank to Sonibert Rodriguez

and i love mushroom only if it's hot...not cold like hard one..yucks

I like pineapple and ham pizza. It's my girlfriend's favorite. I do really like pepperoni with extra cheese though.

I dont really like pineapple with ham. It doesnt taste good to me. I like chicago pizza. Mighty thick. But I rarly eat pizza now.

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
I love cold peanut butter, cheese cream, and extra cheese pizza. :cool:

Peanut butter with cream cheese and extra cheese? :eek: I wonder how that taste like. Hmm

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Peanut butter with cream cheese and extra cheese? :eek: I wonder how that taste like. Hmm

I love it on cold pizza and like it on hot pizza.

Have you heard Guava and cream cheese Pantsy(misspell)

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
I love it on cold pizza and like it on hot pizza.

Have you heard Guava and cream cheese Pantsy(misspell)

Hmm nope I cant say I have. Is that good?

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Hmm nope I cant say I have. Is that good?

Its much better than Guava and cheese cream pasty. You will love it on pizza if you ate a lot of guava and cheese cream pasty in the past

food.gif
flylicker.gif

Back