Groomsmen gift ideas?

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
My partner and I don't have any ideas for the gifts for the best man and the groomsman. I have one best man and one groomsman. Help?

A watch with the date and occasion engraved on the back.

Just think of something that is useful and make $ worth it knowing your friend would use it a lot.

if he is a computer freak then get an awesome memory stick/flash drive like reba suggested.
If he is a drinker then flask like ccsinned suggested.

I was best man in a wedding and my gift was a small monogrammed engraved tin box with a detactable shaving razor blade.

In my wedding, I gave my best man and groomsmen monogrammed engraved pocket knives.

:hmm:Wad of one's for the bachelor party??

Seriously, engraved pen knife is nice.

You guys are lucky to get cool stuff like engraved penknives. I would have preferred that to the stuff I got. Women get less useful stuff. :lol:

My brother was my best man (wouldn't had it any other way). I got him a very nice wooden chest with every caliber/shotgun cleaning kit inside. The chest was designed to hold rifles/shotguns/handguns in place while cleaning them. I then got it engraved with "You're gonna shoot your eye out!" - a reference to the movie "A Christmas Story" because we both got bb guns for Christmas when we grew up.

My brother was my best man (wouldn't had it any other way). I got him a very nice wooden chest with every caliber/shotgun cleaning kit inside. The chest was designed to hold rifles/shotguns/handguns in place while cleaning them. I then got it engraved with "You're gonna shoot your eye out!" - a reference to the movie "A Christmas Story" because we both got bb guns for Christmas when we grew up.
That's funny! Nice idea!

Think about what your best man and groomsmen like. It would be better to get them all the same thing. That way, there's no thought of "Oh, his gift is better than mine." or "Why did he get that and I get this?"

Do they all drink? Get them engraved flasks or engraved shotglasses (shotglasses can be for anyone).

Do they all like funny T-shirts? Get them T-shirts with "I went to (insert name)'s wedding and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!"

I bought my groomsmen items from "Things Remembered"

Things Remembered

For groomsmen:

Groomsmen at Things Remembered
There are excellent items there and I wanted to order two things from there but problem is that they don't deliver internationally :(

EDIT: Checked the FAQ, they do but have to give them a call, so I sent them an email and hopefully they can accomdate my request :)

There are excellent items there and I wanted to order two things from there but problem is that they don't deliver internationally :(

EDIT: Checked the FAQ, they do but have to give them a call, so I sent them an email and hopefully they can accomdate my request :)

If its a problem I can mail them to you.

A watch with the date and occasion engraved on the back.

I don't think a lot of people wear watches a lot today, they have their cell phones that can tell them everything they need to know. I really do not see men wearing watches every often.

I like Things Remembered, but I think they're a bit costly. :(

Back