Greetings from the land of Sunshine and...kittens?

Mewtilation

Reaction score
Hello!

New to the site, just joined. Looking to meet some friends ect ect. I'm from Florida, yay Florida... there's lots of old people around me, so hoping to meet some people around my age and what not. About me? Well I'm not good at writing about myself, but I know I'm very talkative, and opinionated... So I'm sure little bits of me will spring out over time. I'm probably one of the most open and honest people you'll ever meet, so if you have questions, feel free to ask. :dance2:

Some of these emoticons are intense... Ex: :boink::booty: lol! Can't wait to get to use those... Anyway, have a good one everyone!

Hey hey hey now, we're not ALL old!

Welcome, I always welcome anyone who is opinionated, open, honest and to the point. =D

Yes, those emoticons are pretty hilarious... If you would have reversed them, they'd have been funnier... lol!

Oh MAN! Should have reversed... That would have been funnier... Hehehe... Another cat person, and from Florida... I am most pleased. :D St. Petersburg is nice, as long as you're not near Maximo I suppose eh? :D

Oh hell no I wouldn't live that way if you paid me. Are you from Florida, like born? You seem to know the area well. =P

Don't mind Jess, she just likes to kick people in the no no's I think... =P lol!

Yes, I am first generation born in the U.S. that is. I was born in Tampa General Hospital. :D

I'm a misses though! :tears: A kick in the junk is still a kick in the junk though... still hurts the same!

Oops, my bad! Most guys have written an intro like yours, so I assumed. Sometimes there's an awful lot of kidding here, nothing personal. Anyway, welcome!

Oh man now I have a man personality! :( Nah, I'm just kidding. :D I'm not the easiliy offended type I promise. :D

Good, because you'll run away crying like the first night and I'll be forced to make fun of you in conversations we have about cry babies... Which, there are a lot of those too... =P lol!

Sounds great Phoenix, a rash of Bay Metro people have registered lately.

Just following the fad's ya know? Trying to fit in... Not really, but I'm good with Bay area people! I don't really know that many people around here anymore. *shrug*

Will there be Jack? and possibly some crown? :evil: hehehehe... Oh I'm good with the perv thing. :giggle:

Well you have to be a prOvert to join of course! Oh, you said Jess' magical word, Jack... lol! I can't do crown though... whew, that would kill me! :shock:

HAHA! I consider myself a provert. :) Okay, no Crown... what about some Sex on the beaches? :D

OOOOH! I do like Sex on the beaches! I am also a fan of Mudslides! =D!!!! Though I have to watch my intake of those... they're brutal on the diet thing.

Forgive me for a topic change, but you said you're first generation born in the United States, what is your back ground if you don't mind me asking?

lol! I'm a alcohol snob... * AKA I'm picky about what I drink * Hehe... Oh god, I drank something a few nights ago... it was an off brand of vodka and I about puked! What was it... whaaaaat waaaaaaas iiiiiiiiit... * ponders*

Back