Green card then Gallaudet university...possible for me ?

Chonni.Silué

Reaction score
You know, the green card's registration will be soon close. Many sites asked to pay for the registration. Yet free as it's officially said... impossible to know if your dossier is treated.
I'd really continue my studies at Gallaudet University but the financial ceiling costly for foreign students.
I need more thorough information, the real and free sites.
can you help me ?

You know, the green card's registration will be soon close. Many sites asked to pay for the registration. Yet free as it's officially said... impossible to know if your dossier is treated.
I'd really continue my studies at Gallaudet University but the financial ceiling costly for foreign students.
can you help me ?

I'm unaware of any "free" method to secure a green card. I have 2 friends who have them and they have told me they're extremely expensive. Thousands of dollars expensive. I think if you found a site that says "free green card" it would be fraudulent. Unless the site ends in .gov I wouldn't trust it. Maybe there are certain circumstances where they are given free, but they'd probably be extremely rare if at all the way the country is going right now.

can you help me ?

I'm sure Gallaudet has people working with foreign student affairs. Why not ask them? I'm sure they've welcomed in plenty of foreign students. I'm sure they'll be happy to help you with any green card questions.

nope. you can't get a green card. it's extremely difficult to get it and you don't qualify for it.

you need to get a student visa, not green card.

:laugh2: Man I thought I was the "Debby Downer" Jiro comes up in here saying nope, you don't qualify GTFO! :laugh2: At least he helped tell you where or what you might look into. :D :laugh2:

:laugh2: Man I thought I was the "Debby Downer" Jiro comes up in here saying nope, you don't qualify GTFO! :laugh2: At least he helped tell you where or what you might look into. :D :laugh2:

Chonni.Silué - please don't turn into a Nigerian Scammer looking for money and marriage.

I don't know the rules but could Chonni.Silué be wanting a Green Card in order to also work here to help pay for studies at Gallaudet?

I don't know the rules but could Chonni.Silué be wanting a Green Card in order to also work here to help pay for studies at Gallaudet?

Chonni can just get a work visa instead. much easier and cheaper that way.

the chance of getting a green card for him is basically nil unless.... he will marry an American woman/man (I dunno how he rolls) or... he will seek a political asylum

nope. you can't get a green card. it's extremely difficult to get it and you don't qualify for it.

you need to get a student visa, not green card.
That's what I thought. Unless the student wants to work while attending school. I'm not sure that's allowed on a student visa. :dunno:

Chonni can just get a work visa instead. much easier and cheaper that way.

the chance of getting a green card for him is basically nil unless.... he will marry an American woman/man (I dunno how he rolls) or... he will seek a political asylum
I wouldn't go that far. :lol:

He needs to get in touch with someone at ICE who can examine his options. None of us is a government official. Or, perhaps Gallaudet has a department counselor for foreign students?

I'm sure Gallaudet has department that work with foreign students. How else do they allow foreign students to enroll?

I wouldn't go that far. :lol:

He needs to get in touch with someone at ICE who can examine his options. None of us is a government official.

Or, perhaps Gallaudet has a department counselor for foreign students?

I'm sure Gallaudet has department that work with foreign students. How else do they allow foreign students to enroll?

he'll need to get accepted first to get started with the visa process - although he stated that he wishes to continue his studies at Gally which means he's already a student there but... since his grammar is bit confusing plus the title of this thread... I'm not quite so sure if he's already been admitted or not. sounds like he's not a student yet though.

if he's already a Gally student - he can stay in America as long as he wants until his student status is no longer valid.

he'll need to get accepted first to get started with the visa process - although he stated that he wishes to continue his studies at Gally which means he's already a student there but... since his grammar is bit confusing plus the title of this thread... I'm not quite so sure if he's already been admitted or not. sounds like he's not a student yet though.

if he's already a Gally student - he can stay in America as long as he wants until his student status is no longer valid.
According to his profile, he is a "Student in 2nd year of computer programming." Of course, we don't know if that means at Gally or some other college.

He really needs to meet with Gally's international students' counselor.

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. What's more, he also said the green card's registration will be soon close. Maybe he means that his green card will expire soon?

BTW, what you suggest about a student visa is a good one.

if i had gone deaf in my teens i would done anything to get to gallaudet...hope it go through quickly for you

I missed my gally years! If there were clockwise time, then I would do better the way I went to gally. :lol:

That's what I thought. Unless the student wants to work while attending school. I'm not sure that's allowed on a student visa. :dunno:

In my private and public colleges I attended you can do work study as a foreign student... My uncle is born in Italy and he sponsors people in italy to bring them over for their green cards.... perhaps seek out businesses from your motherland to sponsor you near school?

... since his grammar is bit confusing plus the title of this thread... I'm not quite so sure if he's already been admitted or not. sounds like he's not a student yet though.
Please, don't take it wrong. I'm speak good french & understand a little english while the translator made many mistakes.
I'm already a student & now at the second year of computer programming.

Please, don't take it wrong. I'm speak good french & understand a little english while the translator made many mistakes.
I'm already a student & now at the second year of computer programming.
OK, do you currently have a student visa?

Back