Green card then Gallaudet university...possible for me ?

According to his profile, he is a "Student in 2nd year of computer programming." Of course, we don't know if that means at Gally or some other college.
Computer programming is included in the LMD system (Licence Master, Doctorat), too recognized at France's universities or francophone countries. It's an equivalent to computer science in other universities, including Gally

no, I never have a student visa
If you want to go to Gally, all you need is a student visa as Jiro suggests. No green card needed. If you have questions about it, contact foreign students affair dept at Gally as Derek suggests. If you plan to work while being a Gally student, they may be able to help you getting a work visa. Wish you a good luck!

I'm unaware of any "free" method to secure a green card. I have 2 friends who have them and they have told me they're extremely expensive. Thousands of dollars expensive. I think if you found a site that says "free green card" it would be fraudulent. Unless the site ends in .gov I wouldn't trust it. Maybe there are certain circumstances where they are given free, but they'd probably be extremely rare if at all the way the country is going right now.
thank u, I think your message will be clear for me. Green card lottery should be a myth with allows many doubts. in the absence of good information, many people getting scammed. Fortunately I never give money for registration.
Now what remains to be done is to find a student visa, it's was the real topic here

Chonni can just get a work visa instead. much easier and cheaper that way.

the chance of getting a green card for him is basically nil unless.... he will marry an American woman/man (I dunno how he rolls) or... he will seek a political asylum

Chonni.Silué - please don't turn into a Nigerian Scammer looking for money and marriage.
get to work instead & to pay for school ? why not ? when you are student here you should be able to find money for study.

lol, I already say several time on this site that I'm looking a single woman, ready to commit with me to start a family.

no, no. I never turn into a scam. never, real information in my profile, can also check out facebook & all recent pictures or sky.

Chonni.Silué, you can always defer enrollment for one year. Explain the situation to your college - maybe they'll allow you to start college. It's not easy to get the green card even if you come from a country whose annual quota is generally not filled. For instance, even after graduation, you'll have to wait at least 3-4 years before getting the green card. On the other hand, a green card will open a number of options for you at the university level. Plus it will probably be easier for you to finance your education due to the lack of work restrictions and availability of Federal Pell grants, etc.

On the other hand, if you don't get the green card, you might not be able to enter the US at all through a student visa since your application for the green card will count as an intent to immigrate.

Don't take the green card if you are sure that this diversity lottery application won't interfere with your student visa. You might have to wait a little longer, but at least you'll know you won't be barred from studying in the US.

Though how the hell will you get a student visa now that you have applied for the green card. Won't the application for the diversity lottery itself count as an intent to immigrate?

get to work instead & to pay for school ? why not ? when you are student here you should be able to find money for study.

lol, I already say several time on this site that I'm looking a single woman, ready to commit with me to start a family.

no, no. I never turn into a scam. never, real information in my profile, can also check out facebook & all recent pictures or sky.

I just checked out your facebook. You have a nice watch, Benz car, Apple MacBook laptop, Blackberry, adidas shirt, proper jeans... you should sell them to get some money for study.

I just checked out your facebook. You have a nice watch, Benz car, Apple MacBook laptop, Blackberry, adidas shirt, proper jeans... you should sell them to get some money for study.
hey Juro, you seem to think that all is mine. (?) That's a completely false, I often work on different computers as PC, laptop, Apple MacBook, Iphone but look carefully the cover picture, I'm in my uncle's office. also the benz car is for him. I often borrow materials & bring their owner. perhaps the reason for making nice pics.
About this watch, it was offered to me but last year I lost it. some individuals are generous with me, so I'm just a student.
now what things i can sell ? I'm a little disappointed by ur reaction.

Chonni.Silué, you can always defer enrollment for one year. Explain the situation to your college - maybe they'll allow you to start college. It's not easy to get the green card even if you come from a country whose annual quota is generally not filled. For instance, even after graduation, you'll have to wait at least 3-4 years before getting the green card. On the other hand, a green card will open a number of options for you at the university level. Plus it will probably be easier for you to finance your education due to the lack of work restrictions and availability of Federal Pell grants, etc.

On the other hand, if you don't get the green card, you might not be able to enter the US at all through a student visa since your application for the green card will count as an intent to immigrate.

Don't take the green card if you are sure that this diversity lottery application won't interfere with your student visa. You might have to wait a little longer, but at least you'll know you won't be barred from studying in the US.

Though how the hell will you get a student visa now that you have applied for the green card. Won't the application for the diversity lottery itself count as an intent to immigrate?
As far as I understand Mewtilation's post, it's impossible for me to wait a long time to get for a green card. Now i need a student visa, but i will accept to marry an American woman to start a family, obtain Green card to live & work.
I need to know more information about a student visa

As far as I understand Mewtilation's post, it's impossible for me to wait a long time to get for a green card. Now i need a student visa, but i will accept to marry an American woman to start a family, obtain Green card to live & work.
I need to know more information about a student visa
I read that if you have family member(s) such as parents, brother or sister, spouse or son/daughter living in USA, that will make it easier for you to get a green card. So do you have any family member living in USA?

hey Juro, you seem to think that all is mine. (?) That's a completely false, I often work on different computers as PC, laptop, Apple MacBook, Iphone but look carefully the cover picture, I'm in my uncle's office. also the benz car is for him. I often borrow materials & bring their owner. perhaps the reason for making nice pics.
About this watch, it was offered to me but last year I lost it. some individuals are generous with me, so I'm just a student.
now what things i can sell ? I'm a little disappointed by ur reaction.

perhaps you can ask your uncle for money?

I read that if you have family member(s) such as parents, brother or sister, spouse or son/daughter living in USA, that will make it easier for you to get a green card. So do you have any family member living in USA?
I have no family member who living in USA. What to do ?

Sorry, he isn't rich.
Tell me concerning the student visa

I'm sorry to hear that.

the only way to get a student visa is to get accepted by college. you need to apply to Gallaudet University and if you get accepted, they will mail you F-1 Visa forms for you to fill out. You might want to try "Student Exchange" program too...

AllDeaf is not the place to check on your student or immigrant status. You must go to either a government office (such as ICE) or the college counselor for international students to get accurate information.

Each foreigner's situation is unique, so we cannot help you with generic advice.

We also cannot advise you to marry an American just as a way to stay here. That's illegal.

Back