Great Sex Positions

Catmandu

Reaction score
Ken and Barbie style - Neither partner is allowed to bend at the elbows or knees.

Doggie style - The man attempts to do the impossible.

Froggie style - Male and female partners in large spa. Male attempts to fertilise female using only the water as a transmission medium. For couples who don’t like each other much any more.

Fish style - same as Froggie style, but neither partner may use their arms or legs.

Mummy and Daddy Love Each Other Very Much, And Hug Each Other in A Special Way style - The only position in this list you won’t be embarrassed to tell the kids about when they're five.

Style style - Sex with a Vogue Living editor.

Crouch position - Each partner crouches down on the ground, then simultaneously leaps up, and attempts to couple whilst in mid-air.

Couch position - Same as the crouch position, but starting at opposite ends of the living room couch.

Ouch position - Usual outcome of the crouch position.

Lazy Susan style - Susan goes to sleep.

Russian style - Partners queue for hours for enough vodka to make each other look attractive.

Nostrodamus sex - Any encounter that comes as a complete surprise.

Osama Bin Laden’s position - If you know this position, please contact the FBI for your $25 million reward.

Bank style - Screw the customers.

Missionary position - Each partner kneels and prays.

Mummy and Daddy Love Each Other Very Much, And Hug Each Other in A Special Way style - The only position in this list you won’t be embarrassed to tell the kids about when they're five.

Figgers.. it explains why I am who I am. :P

*bumping this up*

Now, That's funny to see the joke to this. I liked the Ken and Barbie postition - It just makes me think there's no fun to this, ha ha.

:lol: :Ohno: :rofl: :rofl: Oh my...Catmandu... And here I thought you were a good girl.... LOL JK... that is funny stuff and right in line with my sense of humor...
Thanks

LMAO!!! They forgot a couple of positions!

*reddens, slinks off* Never mind.

Back