Got a job for good!!!

Sharky99

Reaction score
Hey gophers.. thought I would share some happy news.. I got a part time job.. wooo I gonna be doing inputting data for lease agreements on cars and trucks at a car dealership... I start this Friday... and I am working Fridays and Saturdays for 3 months or so (Probation period)... so I am excited.. but also I will keep looking for another job to support me more... hehe... I'm so glad for sure... thought to share with ya all!!

:cheers: Hey well done and good luck with the job!
Time to celebrate! But don't go in pissed!..does not
create a good impression! :drunk:

Congratulations!!

Perhaps after the probationary period the boss can hook you up with a full time schedule!

Congratulations, Sharky. That is really great. I am happy for you. :)

congratulations.jpg

:hug: :)

Wow, congratulation on getting a part-time job. Just keep your fingers cross to make sure that the new boss will hire you after the probationary period will be done (it is like a trial period to see if you are able to work at your job very well and make the boss very impress with your work). Just keep us up to date with your new job and whether you have found another job that you are satify working. Good luck. :thumb: :D

Congratulations and good luck on your new job! :thumb:

Hey gophers.. thought I would share some happy news.. I got a part time job.. wooo I gonna be doing inputting data for lease agreements on cars and trucks at a car dealership... I start this Friday... and I am working Fridays and Saturdays for 3 months or so (Probation period)... so I am excited.. but also I will keep looking for another job to support me more... hehe... I'm so glad for sure... thought to share with ya all!!

yayaya FINALLY! don't let work so hard and trade my van? KIDDIN! and have fun on ur new job

Congrats and best of luck!

Thanks to ya all, folks... I hope I can do well at that part time job.. and also will keep on looking for other job to help out more... so it will be an interesting thing for me for a while..hehe..

Congratulations, Sharky! :) Are you going to hire every of us to work for you? :fingersx: :D

Back