Google's fun antics

google-gameday-doodle-kickoff-5927321670254592.3-hp.gif

The font has changed, for one. I, as a graphic designer, am starting to see more and more companies use a sans serif font rather than serif (sans serif is a font like Arial with the straight lines, serif is like Times Roman with the curled edges.) just a newer trend, I think. One of my favorite sans serif fonts is Futura. We just changed our logo to that font.

Personally, I like the new Google logo.

I used to be a graphic designer and it always seemed to me that sans serif/serif fonts where on a 5 year rotation. "Cutting edge" companies would use the opposite of what everyone else was using and then after a few years everyone would follow. Personally I think either can look nice if done right in a logo but I can't stand serif in the body of a document.

UNOs did Google know to out Mars up.These logo worked out ages ago only found out yesterday about water on Mars

Type the following into your Google page search box, or copy and paste it. (Must be exact.)

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY

See what happens to the page.

Type the following into your Google page search box, or copy and paste it. (Must be exact.)

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY

See what happens to the page.
So far nothing is happening on my page :(

Ahha...
Apparently it will NOT work in FireFox but will work in the following (according to some comments I found):
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge (Win10's browser)
- Safari (both desktop and mobile it seems)

So far nothing is happening on my page :(

Ahha...
Apparently it will NOT work in FireFox but will work in the following (according to some comments I found):
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge (Win10's browser)
- Safari (both desktop and mobile it seems)
Sorry, I didn't know there was a limitation. I used it on Safari and TCS used it on Chrome, and it worked.

Sorry, I didn't know there was a limitation. I used it on Safari and TCS used it on Chrome, and it worked.
No worries Reba :) It got the QA tester in me running lol :). Kind of odd it doesn't work in FireFox though as most other Google easter eggs do.

Back