Google's fun antics

Here's another...
winter_holiday_04_sah.gif

VamPyroX said:
Here's another...
winter_holiday_04_sah.gif
Hmm... it looks like a story line. It seems that the next thing that will happen will be a colorful snowball fight between the two. Perhaps, they will create another story... or this will keep going for a long time. ;)

(56K warning)

VamPyroX said:
Oh... snowcones? Interesting!

Gee... I wonder what the yellow snowcones are? ;)

LOL!! I am scared of the yellow colored ones. I wondered what flavors those other colors of snowcones.

Here is a yellow snow treat for you guys!

Deaf258 said:
LOL!! I am scared of the yellow colored ones. I wondered what flavors those other colors of snowcones.

Here is a yellow snow treat for you guys!
I remember doing that when I was a little kid with my friends! Hehehe!

wow.. impressive.. that what i like most about Google.. the creative ! :D

Whew! I just saved a whole bunch of them to my computer. I'm gonna be creating a website displaying all of these logos soon! Hehehe!

VamPyroX said:
Whew! I just saved a whole bunch of them to my computer. I'm gonna be creating a website displaying all of these logos soon! Hehehe!

Aww.. okay, can you give me the URL to that page when you are done making that page? I'd like to link it to my blog.

MsGiglz said:
wow.. impressive.. that what i like most about Google.. the creative ! :D
Me, too and I agree with you. Their creativity is just amazing. Google all the way! :thumb:

yea.. cool images of GOOGLE... but i dont see any of those when i go into the google page.. whats up with that?? :confused:

Deaf258 said:
Aww.. okay, can you give me the URL to that page when you are done making that page? I'd like to link it to my blog.
Sure thing! :thumb:

Here's one for Australia Day (January 26)

Attachments

• australia_day05.gif
    australia_day05.gif
    14.1 KB · Views: 9
zesty said:
yea.. cool images of GOOGLE... but i dont see any of those when i go into the google page.. whats up with that?? :confused:
If you'd stop perving around it'll show up. *snicker*

lunarnewyear05.gif

Deaf258 and I found this logo. It is Chinese New Year's (Year of the Cock).

Back