good memeries for my two babies

kristy

Reaction score
In 1993 when my oldest daughter was three year old and my second daughter was 2 year old were slept at my parent's house ..... my parents was slept and aloud snore... the outside was heavy snow .... I was thinked for two hours and got good ideas for my kids .... I told my brother that use tracker with plow in backyard and slicing to the garage . I found wood stick and bring a ladder then climb top of the garage roof i make look alike deer feets on snow and put santa 's hat on top of roof with nail on it .... i putted presents gifts on top of roof with snow .... I went inside the house then i pour beer cup with cookie on coffee table i chew one bite cookie it look like one bite half you know what i talk about..... my kids woke up and scream so loud my oldest daughter said here is santa claus already break in her grandparents house and drank a beer with half cookie ... everyone laught at my oldest daughter and my second daughter said look at window and someone walk on snow in backyard... two girls grabs the boots and coats they said hey grandmother and grandfather look at outside and something wrong at outside the two girls ran outside and llllooook santa forgot his hat on top of roof and two girls called a name " mr.santa claus " my brother wore a santa claus suite.... he climb another side the garage and he said HO HO HO drink a beer with cookie and he ride sled vrrrrooomm and got a bruise his butt .. we laugh so hard and cried all days my parents said kristy and my brother has a good showing front of my two daughters ...

yesterday i showed a camera and my two daughters got real embrassment and laught so hard they hugs me so hard and they said hey mom you are the best mother ever had for everything when my kids grew up .... I cried and i was so happy when they told me how they felt about me....... they said I always be there for my kids sakes.... it is so beauitful christmas spirits for my special kids without thier dad... they dont have a dad and their dad is in prison for good reason and i raised them for a long time and i am hard working and good raise my own kids....... excuse me, i cried real easy when i type this ......

*breaking my heart* You're great ever awesome xmas a year.. worth you have great treasures memories..

So am I same thing here.. My older son when he was tiny boy and stunned surprised.. HEY MOMMA, I HAVE TWO GRANDPA here.. My son didn't know that both are twins. I was so hillrouis laughed hard that time xmas party at my hubby's Dad's place. Until few years later, My older son, when he was 10 yrs old and now he understand there have no two grandpa.. Only have one grandpa and uncle.. Both are twins.. He kept said "Never forget that long years ago xmas party and saw have two grandpa and wonderful merry christmas party ever he had." I felt so happy hearing about pasttime christmas.

My daughter and little son kept say MORE MORE MORE MORE presents.. which it already runs out presents. When they were tiny kids.. Now it's anymore.. My kids are grown big now.. My two boys 12 and 7 and also one daughter 9 yrs old.
I know my children will bugging Daddy, come over and fun blast time for slide down the hill with TUBE.
Espically I hate winter ((chuckles)) but still enjoy to watch my children playing slide down the hill..
Pretty good treasure memories and to seeing my children grown up.

awwww Kristy.. I know being a single mom is hard work but U are doing great!! im also a single mother of two boys and their father are deadbeat too.. I mean not often they see their boys and even pay a penny in child support... but what can i do? nothing... being with my boys supporting them getting them love.. caring everything possible can for the boys.. like u do for ur children that is soo important... somedays u will get reward for being the best mother for ur children... they will look up to u as the only person that gives them the gifts of life ur love ur caring and kindness.... *smile*

Back