good and bad news for me !

kristy

Reaction score
The good news has a few things that i would like to tell you somethings ....
number one is ..... My oldest daughter will graduate in her high school early in Jan 2007. She is only 16 year old in 11 th grade but not 12 th grade ... She sopposed to get early graduation in high school in 1o th grade but she would like to take a two classes this fall 2006 ... I have to start to pay a good picture of her and things to do .... after gradauted high school, she will go to college and wanted to goal is are you ready to hear this ? it is "doctor".... She wanted to top doctor in usa... She is studies so hards and try to pass her classes and I knew that her grade was so excellent and has a double scholarships since she was a little girl to now ..... I am so proud of her to become a great sucussful her future!!!!!!!!!
number second is .... My oldest daughter will go to exchange student in West germany for only two weeks thats its ! .... thats where my dad born and grew up in west germany ... I still worried about her fly airplane because she is first time fly airplane and i dont want any stranger hurt my babie.... phew i paid more than 1,000 dollars for airplane ticket, parents guideship etc.... I have to let her go and enjoy to learn something news for her and I am sure she probably excites and i kept tell her that please send me e mail all the times....
number three is My baby daughter finally aproved her grade... she tried studies so hard... she will go to exchange student in senior high school.... Also, she play a softball from the last years, i am not sure if she still play a softball this year. i love to watch my baby daughter s play ... it is fun when i use a sign language to kristy when she stand on base.... everyone stared at me and my daughter s conversation with sign language..... i enjoy to watch her play and taken a picture of her

now The bad news is..... IT is my dad .... he has a health due come up ! he has prosote cancer .... i found out that the doctor told me that my dad has only 4.4 size of prosote cancer and have to remove all one of glands with prosote cancer out.... he will get surgery on jan 11 th... I was so hell worried about my dad s health because he is very good father to care of me when i grew up with.... I cried almost three months but sometime on and off feeling ... I know it is hard for me heal better ! it is not easy at all for me !
I am worried about my mom because she can t live in huge and beautiful house... She is housewife and recently got cna license ( thank god she got it so she can cares of my dad s health). My mom said i have to big responibily to care of my parents house and many things to do because i am oldest but right now i felt shake and try to calm down .... I know i will be okay ...
I want to let you know will you prayer for me and my dad s health on jan 9 th? I always brings angel pins with me all the times !

I let you know that i am not much on computer while i have to take care of my parents, my kids, my home, my parents house, even my favorite dog hee hee ... i try to check out this sometime !

Thank you for listening to me when you read this ! smile !

Congradulations about your daughters...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad...I will be praying for him...hope everything will be okay. :hug:

i forgot one more thing to tell you that my oldest daughter will go west germany on march 23 thru april 5 th detroit to paris (17 hours lay-over) then fly to frankfort, germany bus to neustadt-glewe, germany. i said " whoa , whoa 17 hours without no stops !!!!!!!!!!!! "

so, will you pray for my oldest daughter and familys ? Thanks !

That huge congrats for your daughters...

Don't worry, I'll prayer for your Dad's recovery comes in heal after the surgery.. Will come back normal.. hopefully for your Dad's heath..

Yes.. What's mother kept busy everyday and non-stop? So am I same here kept me busy everyday non-stop which kept me feel engry. You're the best mother.. *chin up*
:)

wow, congratulation on ur older daughter! u sure re proud of, and wish ur dad recovery well n soon

Good luck with your daughters and you should be proud of them cuz they are doing well in their life.

As for your Dad's health. I am so sorry to hear that and my prayer will go with him when he goes for his surgery. :hug:

Congratulation :applause: I'm really happy to hear about your daughter and I know what it like to have one of your child going on the plane alone, but it's worth it since she will be following her dreams....

And I'm really sorry to hear about your dad, I'll say a prayer for him and for your daughter as well....

Please keep us update on your father's condtion... :(

Wish your daughters much success and wonderful memories that they surely can cherish for years, also with the experiences, turning those into positive building blocks for all their endeavors....

As for your dad, he'll be in my thoughts and prayers...for you and all of your family, the strength, the courage and will to all come together, being strong and encouraging for your dad's sake...hang in there and believe! ;)

Hi Kristy, I will go into prayer and I hope surgery is a success then he will rapidly improve and that your daughter will have a good time studying in Germany. She will get to be on the Autobahn :) :thumb: I always wanted to drive on the autobahn. Ja !!!!! and really, I pray you will have the strength to go on with life and God Bless your family. I pray that all goes well for your family and you in Jesus Christ's All Powerful Name Amen !!!! Have Faith and Trust in God :)

congrats about ur daughter make it.. :D

i am very sowwy to hear about ur dad.. but i will pray for ur dad getting well soon and ur daughter fly, i will pray too!

By the way, I wanted to tell you about my dad s health, the doctor told us that he is doing fine and he must wear a cather ( pee bottle ) for 12 days... he got home from the hospital and he hate to sat on his chair with not doing nothing for two months ( the doctor ordered him that he can t work anything for two months ) he loves to works something to do with himself ... yes of course he already retired when he was 53 year old but it is very earlier his age for retirements .... he worked his job when he was young and worked for a long times.... thats why he decided to become retire earlier but he still work under my brother s business.... he complained that he hate to wear cather for 12 days and it bother him lots and he told me that it is little bits burns inside his private areas.... my mom said "wait until 12 days only " and he can t patience at all.... I decided to called the doctor and explained to them about my dad .... finally he will remove the cather off today at three oclock pm Thats why i am not going to take my dad go to hospital and let my mom take her husband go to hospital and give me biggest break from him .... I cares of my dad almost two weeks .... The doctor said "he looked at the glands (that s where is prosatorte cancer came from)
real good and there are very small 4.4 size of cancer inside of the glands and he sended the glands go to the special lab if the cancer will spread or not ... they will let us know about it.... The doctor were surprised that my dad is not hurt his stomach thats where the surgery came from.... just stample on his stomach and leave the stample for two weeks... it will remove the stample off also !
I would like to tell you that i thanks for everyone s prayer for my dad s health ..... Now, it will be next for my daughter will fly in germany on end of march.....
also, My second daughter begggged beggged me and she wanted me go with her go to to florida on spring vacation ( griin, because i already spended lot of the money on my oldest daughter s vacation ) and I decided said to my daughter "yes" and she screammed so aloudddddd.... it will be fun for only me and my second daughter go to florida on april 3 thru april 10 th
;)

kristy, you and your daughter will have such a great time in Florida, I took my daughter to Disney in Florida and we had a blast!!!

Best wishes to your older daughter on going as an exchange student to Germany. That is so exciting! I did that about a million years ago when I was 15, also to Germany (in Dotternhausen), and it was VERY educational. :cheers:

The flight isn't that bad, maybe she can sleep a lot during it.

Oops! I left out about your dad...happy he's doing better. Surgery is so much harder on older people, I hope he will take it easy like the doctor ordered and get plenty of rest.

I would like to let you know that the last thursday my oldest daughter already flew in germany.... i have a hard time when i kept :cry: cried when she rode the bus... I taken lots of picture of her.... will put on scrapbooking... Right now i started little bits tear cuz everytime, i always checked on my oldest daughter slept on her bed every night, now her bed is empty .... I know she will have a good times in germany ... last night, she called me very quickly notes... she is safety in germany and lots of fun...

by the way, I found out that the doctor said My dad has no spread on prostate cancer :applause: .... It is very good news for my dad.... but i kept prayer for my dad s health too.. :fingersx:

also, i can t wait to go to florida in a couple weeks with my last baby daughter....

plus, on april 7 th I will turn 40 year old (birthday) :Ohno: ekkk ekkk ekkk

kristy said:
I would like to let you know that the last thursday my oldest daughter already flew in germany.... i have a hard time when i kept :cry: cried when she rode the bus... I taken lots of picture of her.... will put on scrapbooking... Right now i started little bits tear cuz everytime, i always checked on my oldest daughter slept on her bed every night, now her bed is empty .... I know she will have a good times in germany ... last night, she called me very quickly notes... she is safety in germany and lots of fun...

by the way, I found out that the doctor said My dad has no spread on prostate cancer :applause: .... It is very good news for my dad.... but i kept prayer for my dad s health too.. :fingersx:

also, i can t wait to go to florida in a couple weeks with my last baby daughter....

plus, on april 7 th I will turn 40 year old (birthday) :Ohno: ekkk ekkk ekkk
awww i uddy how ur feeling abt that.. i know ur older daughter will be allright.. i forget when she come home back?? also u will have fun with ur last baby to fla.. smiles.. and i am glad to hear good news abt ur dad.. whew.. :ily:

its hardest part to send kids away when they re so older. it alike a heartbroken, and say oh my god, they re so big already! couldn't believable. Wow, pretty far, and keep in touch w/ her!

I'm so glad to hear ur dad don't have that kind cancer.

Oh I know how you feel when your daughter is not in the house. I feel the same way when my son is not in the house every time he was at his friend or dad's house for the weekend. I feel so sad and knowing that he will come back home to me.

Back