Golden Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly and there is much scientific data to support the golden window. Dr. Chorost who you are less then fond other mentioned this in his novel when he visited his old pre shook and met more than a few CI kids.

well i also think there is a time frame in regarding language acquisition, the term golden window though is tabloid really

i like novels novels are good, but using novels in a thread like this doesn't much help you case.

but since you brought up novels what do you think of naked lunch?

If that choice is a CI for an adult like myself or a parent of a deaf child choice that is their prerogative.

and what was this thread about again? think the thread is called the Golden Window... which has nothing to really do with your desire for CI...

here we have another propaganda CI hit piece with the usual paint by the numbers.
the issue of children to sell and push a product even thought thso children are the very ones violated and drilled into..
and here too we have plms for all to see

hitting it off with the
ci propaganda piece 2457832 said:
The sooner children with hearing loss receive cochlear implants, the better,

then you ave quotes form the very stake holders int eh industry of assimilation and phonocentric colonialism which is CI

creep doc 3 said:
"Early-onset deafness is a common childhood disability that we can do something about," lead study author John Niparko, MD, the director of otology, neurotology & skull base surgery at Johns Hopkins Medicine in Baltimore, says in an email. "Using this technology in a strategic manner appears to carry profoundly positive effects."

Often referred to as "bionic ears,"

certainly it started and is by those paid to do so in the press, the word was chosen for a reason just after the 6 million dollar man aired int he 70s, it was sued int he press by those with vested interest to sway gov opinion and to keep the idea alive that a cure was just around he corner if and only if funding could come...

you can read more about this in the artificial ear..

then you have a study that ignores fundamentals

n the new study, 188 children aged 6 months to 5 years were followed for three years after they received cochlear implants. Researchers then analyzed their language development and compared it to that of 97 children without hearing loss.

the plm is this only measures a language. not langauge.
the evry reason of CI is assimialtion and orlasim..
and thus the only test they will do is the ones that reaffirm their preconceived notions of what is normal and what is not..

later you have this
"This highlights the importance of the early identification of kids with hearing loss." Early diagnosis coupled with implant evaluation by a team that includes a speech pathologist, an audiologist, a child psychiatrist, and a surgeon is needed to make sure children can receive cochlear implants in a timely manner.

teams all this to assimilate the child...all this to make sure the child doesn't be Deaf

its criminal...and history will judge this time harshly a sit does now when not too long ago gays where targeted medically for assimilation and treatment and cures..

then you have this
creep audiologist said:
"If you put an implant on a child, you have to be sure to have the family on board with doing everything that needs to be done," says Anne Oyler, an audiologist and the associate director of Audiology Professional Practice at the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association in Rockville, Md. This includes teaching the child to develop listening skills and interacting with the child.

what else does that almost always include creep audiologist?
that also almost includes DENYING sign language to that baby and child, and keeping that child away from other Deaf so that child does not revert back to being Deaf

then you the last line which si straight out of a religious txt..
CI cultist said:
That said, "cochlear implants are a modern miracle. Kids that are implanted can be mainstreamed in school, so it can change the course of their life," he says

CI are a miracle, kids can be mainstreamed. alas

it almost always changes those children's lives...
but not for the better...

was this trash article actually written by a human and not software bot using standard blue binder lines for standard trash articles?

prob not.

Last edited:
The data is the sane as in the U.S. There are researchers all over the world studying this and coming to similar conclusions. Not all of them are part of any system.

The data is the sane as in the U.S. There are researchers all over the world studying this and coming to similar conclusions. Not all of them are part of any system.

they certainly are part of a system but i have a question for you.
unless you want me to believe those "researchers" exist in a vacuum
do they?

anyway

regarding the data
how is it the same? in what way is sameness measured and or compared? what is meant by "sameness" in regards ot this and opposed to "difference" and "diversity"

They are reaching similar finding as to the younger Brain's plasticity in regards to CI use (younger Brain's rewire themselves to make use of the audio data being provided by a CI and younger children's are wiring up the best and fastest).

They are reaching similar finding as to the younger Brain's plasticity in regards to CI use (younger Brain's rewire themselves to make use of the audio data being provided by a CI and younger children's are wiring up the best and fastest).

the issue regarding the brains neuroplasticity is that works for all languages..
its not a oral only thing..

anyway since ive never denied the above im not sure what your bone is..

but ill ask

what do you think is a superior mode of language for Deaf...

Sign language which Deaf sign naturally or...

a maybe and perhaps but never a 100% in regards to oral languages and Deaf...

Well I guess we are all born with ears for no reason at all. Babies babble for now reason at all. The auditory cortex of the human brain evolved for no reason at all. All that being said I thought this thread was about helping this mother, not to be your soapbox.

Well I guess we are all born with ears for no reason at all. Babies babble for now reason at all. The auditory cortex of the human brain evolved for no reason at all. All that being said I thought this thread was about helping this mother, not to be your soapbox.

no this thread is about the golden window...

Deaf babies have a right to be Deaf!!

its that simple..
Deaf babies have a birthright to sign language!!

as for soapbox how many Ci threads have i started here?
how many Ci threads have you started here?

soapbox indeed

as for soapbox how many Ci threads have i started here?
how many Ci threads have you started here?
Every CI post or thread I have put forth lately you have come with negativity. How about good for them that their CI worked for them in their situation.

Borderline CI Qualification with progressive hearing loss. (Right on the line but have had Evaluation, Cat Scan & Genetic Testing).
Oh you are still waiting for CI to approve you. gotcha.. Im sure that when you finally get a CI then you would be able to discuss about how to do with mapping or sound or pain or etc.. no problem

Every CI post or thread I have put forth lately you have come with negativity. How about good for them that their CI worked for them in their situation.

this is a discussion forum cncie
here you will encounter other opinions

that's called freedom
breath it deep.

Borderline CI Qualification with progressive hearing loss. (Right on the line but have had Evaluation, Cat Scan & Genetic Testing).

why not toss the creep docs a kick back and bride
cant they drill it into you early?

i can only imagine considering the amount of posts you do before you've even gotten the messiah tech, after its going to be even more fun us...(rolls eyes)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back