Going to New York!

Hayden

Reaction score
I got invited by Columbia University to go speak about Deafness and LGBTQ issues and the importance of accessibility in activism. I get to go to New York! What should I see? I have a whole weekend.

World Trade Center Memorial
Empire State Building
Intrepid Museum
Wax Museum
Time Square

A BROADWAY SHOW!
Go to a deli and get Dr Brown's Diet Black cherry and a lox and bagel....
Go to the Strand (GIANT bookstore)
Chinatown!

only weekend? need to know more details like what area you will be staying at... and when you arrive and when you leave because you have a very short time. I could come up with a list for that short timeframe.

only weekend? need to know more details like what area you will be staying at... and when you arrive and when you leave because you have a very short time. I could come up with a list for that short timeframe.

And you could take him around so he doesn't get mugged as a small town Missouri kid.

And you could take him around so he doesn't get mugged as a small town Missouri kid.

I'm assuming she's going to NYC this month and I will be out of country this Friday for a couple weeks.

I went to New York about two years after 9/11. All that was there was a huge whole. Still had pictures hanging up of missing loved ones. I would love to go back again and see the whole memorial. Time Square at night. Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower, nice little coffee shops, good food, nice places to shop. Maybe since my daughter is not coming home from Ireland, we can try to plan a trip to go see her and stop in New York on the way.

Back