Going To Disney/Signs For Disney Characters?

Ejet

Reaction score
So we are planning a trip to Disney in early summer...*fingers crosssed!*
This will be our first time going as a family...
I would like to teach my daughters(2 hearing, 1 deaf) some of the character's names for when we go like Cinderella, Pocahontas, etc. Also, any locations like: "Toon Town", and "Frontier Land"..
Does anyone know where I can find these?

I know Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto thanks to a video clip I found here. :ty:

I have read that there is a (older) video out there that was made by a Cast Member, but I have been able to find it...

She is too little to understand finger spell...what do you guys do?

Funny I never thought to ask that and I have a friend/terp that used to be several of the characters due to her being like 5 ft tall. Mickey and Minnie included....

I have read that there is a (older) video out there that was made by a Cast Member, but I have been able to find it...

She is too little to understand finger spell...what do you guys do?

Even if she is young, you can still finger spell with her. She'll become familiarized with the shape of the name representing a character.

I finger spelled words and names with my son when he was little, and at a very young age he was able to understand and retain the word/meaning.

If you're consistent with it, it can be very beneficial for her...

Have fun when you go!!

Im going to Disney World this fall with my daughter and my good friend who used to be on here.... DeafScuba98. definitely can't wait to go and whats the best place to go to at Orlando, FL ?

Back