Going deaf.

Tayler

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Tayler. I have bilateral menieres disease, and I'm losing my hearing a bit quicker than I originally expected.I don't know anyone in real life who has any degree of hearing loss, and its very isolating.

I'm hoping to talk to some of you, and get more involved in the deaf community. I'm learning sign language, slowly but surely. I would love to skype with anyone and practice. Warning though, I'm painfully awkward.

I'm so sorry you're going through troubles. :(
But hopefully you find many welcoming people for this new chapter of your life! <3 Every ending is just a new beginning!! :D

Hello! My name is Tayler. I have bilateral menieres disease, and I'm losing my hearing a bit quicker than I originally expected.I don't know anyone in real life who has any degree of hearing loss, and its very isolating.

I'm hoping to talk to some of you, and get more involved in the deaf community. I'm learning sign language, slowly but surely. I would love to skype with anyone and practice. Warning though, I'm painfully awkward.

Hi, and Welcome. I'm new to the group and looking for Skype buddies to learn ASL with. I'm HOH and getting my first hearing aids in a few days. Would love to chat! A.D.Jensen@live.com is my email.

Welcome aboard. I, too, have a condition that involves bilateral sudden hearing loss.

Hey I'm HOH and I know what it feels like I'm losing my hearing too even more. I have Skype and I'm look for a friend. Wanna skype or something??

Hey tayler, my name is Cameron I just lost my hearing completely so I understand how challenging things can be sometimes. I'm learning asl too. If ever want to practice you can lmk

Anyone that is interested, I use skype and I just made a glide...I haven't used yet. but I'd love to sign with/help anyone who's interested.

Back