Going deaf and looking for someone to "spar" with.

AngeloM

Reaction score
I'm almost 60 and have been slowly losing my hearing since I was in my 20's. I'm getting ready to have my first grand child and my daughter and son-in-law will be bring her up learning sign language as well as English. So-o-o, I'm gonna be learning sign language. I may also see if I can get certified and teach sign language. So, for now, I want to get started, get functional and see where it leads me.

I've been looking at a book and a few websites. I'm picking up, but am very slow. I need practice desperately as I am learning. Please let me know if you are interested in signing with me.

Thx!

Angelo

Looking at your name, number of posts, number of likes, from Trebekistan(?), etc. - you sound like the life of the party and I bet you are loads of fun. I do appreciate the welcome. Have a wonderful Independence day.

Looking at your name, number of posts, number of likes, from Trebekistan(?), etc. - you sound like the life of the party and I bet you are loads of fun. .
LOL...Thanks....Trebekistan is where Jeopardy
fans live!

I just saw that you Quoted me. What does that mean? I can't find any help for the website. I know I should pwobly be able to figure this one out too!! :(

Thanx I hope all my questions aren't bugging you!

I'm almost 60 and have been slowly losing my hearing since I was in my 20's. I'm getting ready to have my first grand child and my daughter and son-in-law will be bring her up learning sign language as well as English. So-o-o, I'm gonna be learning sign language. I may also see if I can get certified and teach sign language. So, for now, I want to get started, get functional and see where it leads me.

I've been looking at a book and a few websites. I'm picking up, but am very slow. I need practice desperately as I am learning. Please let me know if you are interested in signing with me.

Thx!

Angelo
Im Interested!

Back