Going back with your ex ??

It depends on the people if they wanna go back or not...for me rather remain friend with my ex..once we made mistakes, thats it.. glad we friends..

Did you know that film star Natalie Wood re-married her ex-hubby Robert Wagner 10 years later after divorce? Yes they are... Natalie Wood is my favorite actress...

Anyway, it's rare that ex-partners/spouses get the chance to get back together and happily after. Unfortunlately I'm not one of them...

My ex and I agreed to have 2nd chance to get back together... It doesn't work on us so we separated our ways.

XBGMER's post
Yeah In high school, that is normal kids break up and get back togthers over and over...

True, I'm one of them... My relationship with school love was on and off since I was 9 years old and he is 12 years old... I left him for someone else... Unfortunlately he is not my present husband... I introduced my ex-school sweetheart at school reunion in 1992 but I wasn't realized that he STILL in love with me. :eek3: He told my friends how is me... Still until now....

I did break up with bf and we got back together 3 mos. later. We're still together to this day....It all depends on why you guys break up in the first place and how hurtful the breakup is. From reading the posts here, it seems most of times it doesnt work out the 2nd time.

the damages cant be repaired .. like in my case.. my ex cheated on me and left me for other lady 2 weeks after i lost the twin boys. (i lost them when i was 5 1/2 months preggy). it hurts so much! i had a nervous breakdown and was depressed for long time.. would i go back to him? hell no! NEVER again!!!!! I have forgived him for the mistakes he made .. and we are still freinds due to my sons sake.. thats it! everytime i see him.. i remmy the time he did wronged me ..yes it hurts.. grrr i guess the pains will always be there... too many scars.. ugh.. :(

If it is possible for you, then more power to you. It take a lot of love and commitments to make realtionship works again.

I decided to not go back with my ex because of one reason - excitment is gone. It s hellva more fun with new person as you re exploring some new stuffs and create diff memories.

i break up with first relationship but we are still friends. i dont think we get back together again. We had a bad memories..

When my ex-boyfriend and I broke up 2 years ago, it was very hard on me. As I look back on our relationship, i never want to go back with him. Life was too stressful on my and him. Resason being is that there was a 3 year difference. Personally, if a couple breaks up in a bad way, they shouldn't go back. Thing would just get worse. It just depends on how the couple were together. That is my opinion. I hope that I helped you out.

i dont intersting into go back with ex bfs cuz it would be dumb cuz there will not work it out.. but one thing is important of love...

My ex man and I have been together for 12 years. it was a good long time to stayed togther but we were sometime on and off for 4 times cuz it was crazy things. Then we broke up 2 months ago cuz we always fought and argued over and over again. it was very hard that is why he can't undy how to deal solve the problem since we was trying to keep work it out but it never work it out nothing so I am tired that and I feel that it's enough for me to leave him then I am not going back with my ex man again cuz I don't need him in my life. Also I told him to be just friend with him but he doesn't want be friend with me that is fine cuz he seem upset. Well, then I am not worrying abt him that is it. Now I am happy that I am move on and new my life.

i met her at school and i liked her. she was so cute. we dated for one year and then became sweetheart. we had been together for five years. She and I broke up then we came back together again. It didnt work out so we are still friends.

What are you kidding? Goiing back is like a desperate act of waving a white flag .

Richard

I dated someone and he wanted to come back into my life. He did it , but was back to the same old thing, forgetting my bday 2 times. I booted him out for good !

I almost went back with my ex-girlfriend. There were still problems and I was willing to wait until those problems were resolved. Unfortunately, she couldn't wait long enough and moved on to another guy quickly... a few weeks later.

I guess she can't live without a guy for too long. ;)

been there as been married for nearly 24 yrs and my husband can not get that ex girfirend out of his life. she been in and out since we been married. I will be giving him a valentines gift tonight. It is the end of it. THose tow haae not grown up. she been married 3 times with 2 kids. Nice track of life. now she is back midwest.

So get all the facts of you sweethearts before go any further. Going back becareful. Be patient

hey there,

well, i've had in relationship at 7 times...few of my exes and i went back and off like least 5 times...i just realize that i won't go out back with my ex again anymore..cuz of sometimes get messy up again and over again that seem not work out...i am tired of it...it finally went through..i had to move on already..i am really sorry about lost them that is pretty too late.

hey there,

well, i've had in relationship at 7 times...few of my exes and i went back and off like least 5 times...i just realize that i won't go out back with my ex again anymore..cuz of sometimes get messy up again and over again that seem not work out...i am tired of it...it finally went through..i had to move on already..i am really sorry about lost them that is pretty too late.
How long did each of those relationships last?

I would like to ask you question and what is ur opinion? My friend has married for three years until separate because she was cheating on him with another man and kicked him out of her house front her new boyfriend. Now, she and her new boyfriend been together for 6 years. They agreed plan to get marry soon but she did not get divorce with her ex hubby yet. What do u think?

Just to inform you, the last message on this thread was from 2007. It is very unlikely they will respond to your question.

I would like to ask you question and what is ur opinion? My friend has married for three years until separate because she was cheating on him with another man and kicked him out of her house front her new boyfriend. Now, she and her new boyfriend been together for 6 years. They agreed plan to get marry soon but she did not get divorce with her ex hubby yet. What do u think?
If your friend is married to 2 men she is guilty of bigamy. It is a crime in all 50 states.

Back