Going back with your ex ??

no way back my ex wife ....

How many of you go back with other your ex after you break up with your gf/bf?

Did it work out or it was unsuccessfully?
because this old my ex wife will fight that damn it lol.... i dont belived that back again no way no thaNK

Yup. That s what I am hoping for :fingersx:

As for going back with ex, i guess there's pros and cons.

Pros: you dont have to work up to get a girl back. She would know what you re like and get back with you right away. Can repair whatever the damages has been done and go through good times again.

Cons: you would have to deal with any bad memories and flashbacks again even though both of you would try to solve it. it is inevitable that one of you would bring up bad times that you had. And also shudder at the idea of going through being hurt again.

the damages cant be repaired .. like in my case.. my ex cheated on me and left me for other lady 2 weeks after i lost the twin boys. (i lost them when i was 5 1/2 months preggy). it hurts so much! i had a nervous breakdown and was depressed for long time.. would i go back to him? hell no! NEVER again!!!!! I have forgived him for the mistakes he made .. and we are still freinds due to my sons sake.. thats it! everytime i see him.. i remmy the time he did wronged me ..yes it hurts.. grrr i guess the pains will always be there... too many scars.. ugh.. :(

So you're saying that you are planning on going back with your ex gf after she cheat on you? as I 've always heard from others that once a person cheat, are more likely will do it again....Is that something you would want to go through all over again?...:eek3:

im got back with my ex-boyfriend from MS and i told him about my explaining what happened in past and i told him i wont fight with him that my promise but i will going see him again this December but im not going hates him no but im really like that man very much but my mom really like my ex-boyfriend and i will going back with him that it.

mostly high school sweethearts who been still dating for longtimes and years but they getting married so fast and nobody know to their parents about married but can wait getting married when getting dating and know each other for years since high school and include college sweetheart have same things and can getting married that their decide not from parents who finished high school and get married at ages 19 or over no matter for ages.but mostly parents who know best for their children can getting married at ages 21 years old or wait over 21 years old to get married to right guys than stranges.

what for to going back with a ex? I will not ever going back any of my ex's. I am more intersted broke up, move on then be friends that's i don't mind but again for my ex husband and I REQURIED to talk no matter what to talk about our kid so it's not gonna for us to going back together. we both moved on our lives and happy.

I had been thru with going back wtih a ex and it's not really good succesfully, only way is be friends or move on and don't talk with them ever again for 5 years laters.

I've done it before, and it never works out, most likely would repeats the same cycle, I went back with my ex of six years back then and he once again cheat on me so I gave it up all together, refused to go back with exes it never seem to work out or start fresh from there, bad memories haunts you forever if you get back to your ex, seriously. ;)

Yeah In high school, that is normal kids break up and get back togthers over and over...

In real world, if somebody break up me from her relationship.. i would move on without her for real.. I no need her p!$$I. I can't give her another chance when she want to get back togther with me again... She can find somebody is fit in her life....

I do nothing with one of my ex-girlfriend when she deicde to break me up. Then later.... she come back with me without tell me that we're in love. Then later, she told to break me up. I was like wtf?
EDGE, your post make me laughing.. SO interesting...

=p i've been on and off with one ex for 6 times. 3 other ex's 2 maybe 3 times and at this point in my life I have completely lost faith in relationships.

it depend on if bad relationship then dont back with ex.. it depend on...

my ex first lover ( which is my fiance with me now) we broke up over stupid gossip that why... so we worked out and we are fiance... we are soo happy and in love so much! :D

I done that one time...fugget it again.

Now Im so much RETIRED from relationships for a while....and enjoying every minute of it.

I've went back to my ex many times & always turned out being the same thing everytime. Until I decided enough for me because its never changes. I fought so long & so hard to make it work out until I finally gave up & just let her go & move on with my life. No sense in fighting a losing battle anymore. Got way to many chances more then I used to give to anyone in my life. Now no more, I'm done forever. I refuse to keep making the same mistake over & over again.

I've went back to my ex many times & always turned out being the same thing everytime. Until I decided enough for me because its never changes. I fought so long & so hard to make it work out until I finally gave up & just let her go & move on with my life. No sense in fighting a losing battle anymore. Got way to many chances more then I used to give to anyone in my life. Now no more, I'm done forever. I refuse to keep making the same mistake over & over again.

I'm so proud of you!, JLFWildKat :hug: That relationship was just hurting you emotionally, and I'm glad you came to a decision when enough is enough for you. It makes you stronger too. ;) Best of luck to you.

wow! i do understand how ur feel.. it's ur rights decision that enuff for now and go head start new ur life as move on :)

one thing i forget add that i ain't gonna back w/mah ex b/f hella no way bec i m not need that :P

I went back with my ex and am so happy I did it! We are married now and happily so! But I can understand how many of you feel about it! Not everyone is as lucky as we were.

Never done that before. Cant imagine getting back with my ex hubby.

i do undy how ur feelling abt this.. i dont blame u for this

wow! i do understand how ur feel.. it's ur rights decision that enuff for now and go head start new ur life as move on :)

one thing i forget add that i ain't gonna back w/mah ex b/f hella no way bec i m not need that :P

yea i undy how ur feling sista... :hug:

Back