Going back with your ex ??

lumbingmi

Reaction score
How many of you go back with other your ex after you break up with your gf/bf?

Did it work out or it was unsuccessfully?

I ve been there, thought it would work out. It seem theres scarred from past that we had hurted each other, its hard to let it go and forget it. So we were not work out. Unless you and g/f move on the future than past, it would give a try. Its very impossible tho. Hope u know whats right in ur heart to go path.

No it didnt work for me and my ex. we broke up cuz he move to california but remain in touch thru writing letters.. then he finalyl moved back to ARkansas when he turned 18. I was so happy he came back in my life.. and we dated again.. then 20 yrs old i found out he cheated on me and we broke up.. so it didnt worked out.. dang.. last i heard he is married and is happy.. I am happy for him! :)

I do nothing with one of my ex-girlfriend when she deicde to break me up. Then later.... she come back with me without tell me that we're in love. Then later, she told to break me up. I was like wtf?

she is weird definiterly, edge.. sorry it happened to u.. sound like she cant make her mind up who she want you or not..

if that happen again.. just tell her i dont want games.. forget it.. i am not here to play games. so enough of games. too old for this.

show her tuff love, ok. :)

I agreed with them at the posts

Well very rare someone who is really love eachothers to say apologed and commented it could be work things out what they want for respect eachothers and honest and happy together!

In my experince life, I never had a chance when my ex gf come back with me and work things out.

I always move on and new life, find someone who is very speical in love and honest but its not easy to find someone, What I want someone who is very interested in me and accept me who am I.

if you want to work thing out between you and your ex GF/BF can be successful or failure.

Good Luck.

I never did that very often back then. I always know there's more fish in the sea:)

Way back when I was younger I did went back twice with my exs, but didn't work out, so I learn that sometimes it's better to move forward to a new relationship with someone else...

Way back when I was younger I did went back twice with my exs, but didn't work out, so I learn that sometimes it's better to move forward to a new relationship with someone else...

most probably took their own decision to try than took or listened somebody's advice not to :)

I never went back with my ex-girlfriend. It's because of the usual "Let's be friends" routine. :roll:

Awwww sorry. But ya know..Just be patient. Sooner or later you'll find someone that will truley love you. The problem with alot of people is that they get in such a hurry for love. I'm not saying I never did. Because there were times I was also. But there's someone out there for you. Just takes time. ;)

well, not everyone, for me hard to find the fish of my dream :D

No. I did went back with ex but did not work out. I don't like long distance relationships. (Did a few) so I said hell with it and move on. My DHB and I were seprated for a while and back together. It worked out pretty good so far. (Hey hon correct me if I'm mistaken! :giggle: )

I noticed everytime u found someone and its a lot better than previous relationships!

I noticed everytime u found someone and its a lot better than previous relationships!

Yup. That s what I am hoping for :fingersx:

As for going back with ex, i guess there's pros and cons.

Pros: you dont have to work up to get a girl back. She would know what you re like and get back with you right away. Can repair whatever the damages has been done and go through good times again.

Cons: you would have to deal with any bad memories and flashbacks again even though both of you would try to solve it. it is inevitable that one of you would bring up bad times that you had. And also shudder at the idea of going through being hurt again.

Cons: you would have to deal with any bad memories and flashbacks again even though both of you would try to solve it. it is inevitable that one of you would bring up bad times that you had. And also shudder at the idea of going through being hurt again.

I agree.

Back