Going away for a while.

Phoenix23

Reaction score
Well, this week marks my birthday and my march into my late twenties. :eek3: I have been incredibly stressed between work, school and other work, I just don't have any me time, so starting this Thursday I'll be vanishing for a week or so. I just need to take a little vacation and some well needed time to get away from it all. I hope everyone has a great week, and I'll look forward to coming back and being scarred by posts that I've missed. =D :ty:

don't forget to post a lot of pix :wave:

lol I love kitty pictures, I'm sure I'll spend one whole night catching up... lol! I'll be sure to post a few pictures. =P

Have fun on your birthday weekend. :wave:

Well You'll be there so I doubt I'll be escaping you silly. =P You are tasked with picture taking. =D lol!

but do have a good break, I NEED one right now too BUT i can't...now for another 7 weeks ...so I have to 'swim' for that long...(figuratively speaking)

cheers

Oh god, I'd NEVER jump out of a plane! Your mom has some gumption! No way, I've seen all those videos of people's parachutes failing, though I know it's rare, with my luck that'd be me that hit the ground at 300 MPH from a plane and survived to tell the story in a body cast... No thanks! lol! Oh I need it, I got ahead on my school assignments and told them I'd be missing a few days, they gave me all the work, I did it, and now it's time to enjoy the much needed time away. =D

im incrediblly stressed right now but i cant take a holiday, my 'escape is the 'rescue remedy' Bach's is spray or drops on the tongue, have herbals and people use it for going thru greive, divorce, loss of jobs, and stuff. in my case, a fricken big 5000 words proposal due before 4th Nov...do it or die...it's that bad...

D=!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you need a holiday break QUICK! D=!!! I never have days off, so I feel your stress. I work at one job Monday through Thursday, 11pm till 9am, go to school Monday through Thursday 5pm till 10pm, and work weekends usually around 16 hour shifts at the other job... it's finally caught up with me... I just can't handle it anymore, I'm feeling super sick to my stomach... blech, just past few days I feel like I need to puke it seems... I threw up yesterday and Today and said screw this, I clearly need a break! I really hope you get one soon, stress will tear you apart! =(

Happy Birthday. Hope you have a nice respite. This sometimes moronic paradise will still be here when ya get back! :lol:

Last edited:
Back