Go In The Dark

~Heather~

Reaction score
:ugh:

toiletup.jpg

Glow Toliet Seat [click here]

i wont go potty in the dark..i wont enter a room with mirrors without turning the light on first :X

awesome! now I don't have to worry about sitting on the toilet cuz i can see if there's a shit on it or not... :lol:

ahh, I must turn the lights on since I am scared of Mirrors.

Mirrors are very creepy, i'm tellin you.

If there's a mirror in the bathroom....I end up talking to that guy...wonder who that guy who always are there everytime I go in a bathroom with mirrors with no lights? :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
If there's a mirror in the bathroom....I end up talking to that guy...wonder who that guy who always are there everytime I go in a bathroom with mirrors with no lights? :p
:rofl:

:rofl: Did you make out with him? :o :rofl:

:eek:

Is your mind fucked up or what? :rofl:

Re: Re: Go In The Dark

Originally posted by ChelEler
COOL!!! :thumb: :rofl: My boys won't have any trouble finding the toilet during night time! :rofl:!!!

YES!!! I AGRREEED!!!!!!!!!
ROFL

perfect if feel going vomit run in bathroom and find toliet right THERE no time to turn the light on ;)

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
ahh, I must turn the lights on since I am scared of Mirrors.

Mirrors are very creepy, i'm tellin you.

:werd: I do same thing.. Must turn light ON lol

ive seen it before... not exactly the best quality toliet seat there is... but it is the ideal gift for those who are frequent night pee"ers"

Back