Glossing Sentences

Miranda D.

Reaction score
I'm currently taking an ASL class online and have to gloss my own sentences for the first time. Since the class is online and we don't actually go to class we haven't really gone over glossing. we have grammar notes but that's about it. Are there any good websites that could take me through steps or something? or just give me more detail?

ASL Rochlle has some free stuff on line, learn ASL vocabulary stories has break down in it and older post

I'm currently taking an ASL class online and have to gloss my own sentences for the first time. Since the class is online and we don't actually go to class we haven't really gone over glossing. we have grammar notes but that's about it. Are there any good websites that could take me through steps or something? or just give me more detail?

Were you able to find anything?

Were you able to find anything?
Kind of, I used the website the other person suggested. It was really helpful and I could do the sentences they gave me in the workbook(there is a free one). When it came to glossing my sentences I couldn't figure them out for some reason. I don't know why so I found something that was a little helpful but not totally.

Back