Gitmo Prisoners UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, no, Jiro. Of course the Pentagon wouldn't lie.:roll:

So you're telling me that Obama Administration is incompetent and gullible that President Obama would accept Pentagon's word without question? That's very odd since he preached a lot about closing down Gitmo Camp and holding people accountable for it. and now he's sticking with Bush's policy. WASSUP WITH THAT? :scratch:

Mind you - President Obama appointed people who represent Pentagon and the branches. The reports are from Pentagon, Defense Department, Justice Department, Attorney General, and his task force. Obama is the President of United States and Commander in Chief. If President Obama agrees with the finding, then his official stance which represents the whole United States that Gitmo Camp is as according to Geneva Convention and that Bush Administration has not violated or ignored Geneva Convention.

nice try deflecting the issue but sorry you didn't like what you hear. President Obama (the one you and I voted for) has said the Gitmo Camp meets Geneva Convention. You were wrong. Liebling was wrong. SORRY!

:wave:

So you're telling me that Obama Administration is incompetent and gullible that President Obama would accept Pentagon's word without question? That's very odd since he preached a lot about closing down Gitmo Camp and holding people accountable for it. and now he's sticking with Bush's policy. WASSUP WITH THAT? :scratch:

:

i know obama is not gullible for sure.
i believe that he has been seen more the other sides that he hasn't seen it before until he become president. He now have second thoughts and changed his POV on everything evenutally. i believe so. it applied to every presidents in the past.

Read this link of letter to Obama. The part of memo, they faxed Obama is censored.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-files/Guardian/documents/2009/02/11/CSSlettertoObama.pdf

And other link

U.K. Court Rules to Keep Detainee Documents Secret - washingtonpost.com

Binyam Mohamed torture evidence 'hidden from Obama' | World news | guardian.co.uk

Judge yourself..

1. As what the first link of letter to Obama with censor parts shown. I'm wondering why can't he say something to demand for want to see the missing parts??
Obama can see the files if he wants to. That doesn't mean he has to forward them to anyone.

2. I WISH Obama is on justice's side and prosecute Bush & Co... then we will know more thru the court either they are guilty or not... Oh well....
I think Obama is too smart to prosecute the previous administration.

Obama can see the files if he wants to. That doesn't mean he has to forward them to anyone.

I think Obama is too smart to prosecute the previous administration.

I suspect the reason why Obama aviod to procesute Bush & Co. because the cost of prosecute fortune.?

maybe obama dont want to jump the conclusion until he have solid proof first.

I suspect the reason why Obama aviod to procesute Bush & Co. because the cost of prosecute fortune.?

cost?????? so we spent millions on Clinton sex scandal and trillions on wars... but nothing to prosecute Bush Administration? it doesn't make any sense.

Try again :)

maybe obama dont want to jump the conclusion until he have solid proof first.

He already did. That's why his Administration made statement that Gitmo Camp meets Geneva Convention.

cost?????? so we spent millions on Clinton sex scandal and trillions on wars... but nothing to prosecute Bush Administration? it doesn't make any sense.

It does if Congress had already voted to pardon Bush and Co. from future war crimes.

It is common for the new administration to step in and review policies and decisions from the previous administrations to see if it is necessary to change, fine tune, cancel or leave them alone.

Please re-read my post more carefully - I SUSPECT...

I am not talking about Clinton sex scandal... Oh yes, don´t you know that most Republicians voted to impeach Clinton... cost millions... :crazy::roll:

I suspect that Obama Admin. would not want that...

Please re-read my post more carefully - I SUSPECT...

I am not talking about Clinton sex scandal... Oh yes, don´t you know that most Republicians voted to impeach Clinton... cost millions... :crazy::roll:

I suspect that Obama Admin. would not want that...

Yup, sure but not one of republican senator from my state, Shelby and he voted no on impeachment.

Mind you - President Obama appointed people who represent Pentagon and the branches. The reports are from Pentagon, Defense Department, Justice Department, Attorney General, and his task force. Obama is the President of United States and Commander in Chief. If President Obama agrees with the finding, then his official stance which represents the whole United States that Gitmo Camp is as according to Geneva Convention and that Bush Administration has not violated or ignored Geneva Convention.

nice try deflecting the issue but sorry you didn't like what you hear. President Obama (the one you and I voted for) has said the Gitmo Camp meets Geneva Convention. You were wrong. Liebling was wrong. SORRY!

Look at your own post - To belittle Jillio and me is not form of agreement to disagreement.

It is common for the new administration to step in and review policies and decisions from the previous administrations to see if it is necessary to change, fine tune, cancel or leave them alone.

agreed and like I said - Obama Administration REVERSED its stance toward to Bush's policy. That's why my other thread was about "WAS BUSH RIGHT??"

Look at your own post - To belittle Jillio and me is not form of agreement to disagreement.

sorry but Obama Administration whom you adore so much does not agree with your view. It's not my opinion. It's not my word. It's Obama's word against you.

btw - I'm sorry but I don't see Jillio complaining that I'm belittling her. it's your opinion if you think my tone is belittling. You need to stop with that whining because political debate is not a pretty business. Stay out of kitchen if it's too hot for you. :cool2:

SORRY! :wave:

agreed and like I said - Obama Administration REVERSED its stance toward to Bush's policy. That's why my other thread was about "WAS BUSH RIGHT??"

In my opinion, they must conceded that Bush was right. We would assumed that Bush was wrong if the Obama administration reversed it in best interests of their country.

Your interpretation of my words is way off. I gave you one sentence; you took 2 paragraphs in some misguided attempt to add the meaning you wanted that one sentence to have. Try simply reading the one sentence, rather than attempting to add to it, and then trying to attribute your interpretation to me.:cool2:

No. It's because now that he's President he sees the reality of war on terror. He's had the security briefings. He now knows that there is nothing that he can prosecute against Bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back