Girl, Age 9, Walks Into Police Station, Turns In Her Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you??

Did you even read the age of this child? This child is trying to do the right thing.

You're unbelievable.

I certainly do know the meaning of the term

Yes im well aware of the childs age

Im just curious how no child ever be a rat.
As to her statement.

I have a question that may aid in understanding
Can a child ever ever be a theif?
How about a liar?
How about a hero?

These words describe behavoire. Theif someone who steal. Liar someone who lies. Hero. Is more tricky but i included it to broaden the questions scope.

If the answer to the above is yes, then im curious what mystical or magical process precludes a child ever in being a rat? As n one who tells on someone
How about a tattle tale?

Ill wait

The child turned her very own blood in to the state over fear, fear which was nurtured in her, most likely by the very state she turned over her very own to.

In my eyes. Thats nothing to be lauded.
Its my opinion.

You disagree with it...
Cool

I disagree with yours..
Cool

Right.
The child turning her very own blood in was driven not by facts,but by fear.
Fear of this, fear of that. Dear the dog woud get sick,fear she would get sick
From pot.

Where did this fearcome from?
The child isnt naturally afraid, of a plant, someonw, prob state propoganda via school nurtered her fear,
Againt the current medical evedence regarding pot.

You keep harping on blood.

Just because somone is a blood relation, it does not make them good. Blood relations can be awful things that should just be executed for the good of the world.

You keep harping on blood.

Just because somone is a blood relation, it does not make them good. Blood relations can be awful tbecquse hings that should just be executed for the good of the world.

Because to me, and others blood comes before state,

When it comes to something like pot, its a tragedy a 9 year old girl gave up hervery own.

When it comes to something like pot, its a tragedy a 9 year old girl gave up hervery own.

She asked for help and she got it.

When one is a parent, the wellbeing of your child should come before your own selfish pleasures.

This was a small rural Midwest town.

The meth making in these farm towns is horrendous.

She may have saved her parents from being one of the shells of people that you often see around here.

To me, and others, our children's well-being comes before personal pleasures.

Yes, it is a tragedy that her parents put her into a position where she had to turn to outside help.

What usually happens to "rats" in your society?

She asked for help and she got it.

When one is a parent, the wellbeing of your child should come before your own selfish pleasures.

This was a small rural Midwest town.

The meth making in these farm towns is horrendous.

She may have saved her parents from being one of the shells of people that you often see around here.

Right, yet pot held the dominant place in the article as to the childs reasons for turning her very own in.

So I guess hoichi would think a child is "a rat" if they reported they parents were sexually abusing or beating them up all the time. :roll:

I knew a woman that was being sexually abused by her father for years while her mother looked the other way . She finally reported her father when she got older and he was arrested and her mother kicked her daughter out of the house. She became homeless and was living in her car and tried to commit suicide. It was a real tragic situation when both parents abuse their owe child, the only "rats" here were the parents !
The mother didn't nothing to stop her daughter from bring raped by her own dad as a small child then disown her for trying to protect herself. :(
I tried to be friends with the young woman but she was not able to trust anyone. Can't say I didn't blame her . She was very brave to had report to her father . When a child can't trust their own parents to look out for their best interest the blood ties has already been broken by the parents.

So I guess hoichi would think a child is "a rat" if they reported they parents were sexually abusing or beating them up all the time. :roll:

I knew a woman that was being sexually abused by her father for years while her mother looked the other way . She finally reported her father when she got older and he was arrested and her mother kicked her daughter out of the house. She became homeless and was living in her car and tried to commit suicide. It was a real tragic situation when both parents abuse their owe child, the only "rats" here were the parents !
The mother didn't nothing to stop her daughter from bring raped by her own dad as a small child then disown her for trying to protect herself. :(
I tried to be friends with the young woman but she was not able to trust anyone. Can't say I didn't blame her . She was very brave to had report to her father . When a child can't trust their own parents to look out for their best interest the blood ties has already been broken by the parents.

Words have meaning.

Im not the person who gives meaning to words. Language and the words we use have been around prior to my comming into this world.

Ive stated, and ill do it here again. So there is no misunderstanding

I feel ratting out your parents over pot, is a tragedy.

Pot held the dominant place in the article as to the reason why the child did what she did.

As ive stated.
Meth is evil.and i have no issie with it if it was about meth.

Take what ever meaning, and read anything else you like in my above statement if thats your wish.

I feel ratting out your parents over pot, is a tragedy.

Pot held the dominant place in the article as to the reason why the child did what she did.

As ive stated.

Meth is evil.and i have no issie with it if it was about meth.

Take what ever meaning, and read anything else you like in my above statement if thats your wish.

Doesn't matter whether it's meth or any type of drugs (including pot) abuse, sexual abuse, rape, slavery, etc. none of it is a valid reason for a 9 year old to not seek help. Whatever happened to common sense and bring a good parent?

Pot was just the tipping point. It's unclear if the girl knew about the meth or not... but I bet if she had she would have said something about the meth. Her beef was how she (and the pet) was being treated not that they were smoking stacks of pot.

And could be the smell of meth and pot was making her sick...combining the 2 together?...What an awful smell....

And to call a kid a "rat" is outrageous..."rat" and "screws" belong in prisons with the convicts...and that's "thug" language too....So forget about your prison intellect for a change.

Doesn't matter whether it's meth or any type of drugs (including pot) abuse, sexual abuse, rape, slavery, etc. none of it is a valid reason for a 9 year old to not seek help. Whatever happened to common sense and bring a good parent?

Your comparing raping or molesting 9 year old kids to second hand pot smoke...
Im sorry..
In my mind they are NOT even on the same planet as to the harm caused.

There are other ways of seeking help
What ever happened to
"Dont be a tattle tale?"

Anyway..

Pot was just the tipping point. It's unclear if the girl knew about the meth or not... but I bet if she had she would have said something about the meth. Her beef was how she (and the pet) was being treated not that they were smoking stacks of pot.

Yet pot held the dominant place in the article..

And could be the smell of meth and pot was making her sick...combining the 2 together?...What an awful smell....

And to call a kid a "rat" is outrageous..."rat" and "screws" belong in prisons with the convicts...and that's "thug" language too....So forget about your prison intellect for a change.

How about tatle tale?
Same thing, different word..

Your comparing raping or molesting 9 year old kids to second hand pot smoke...

Im sorry..

In my mind they are NOT even on the same planet as to the harm caused.

There are other ways of seeking help

What ever happened to

"Dont be a tattle tale?"

Anyway..

No. Not comparing the severity. Don't misrepresent my post. My post was saying regardless of ANY circumstances anyone should be able to seek help, especially a child.

And not be considered a tattle-tale.

Wow. I'm ashamed to be even responding to your posts anymore.

No. Not comparing the severity. Don't misrepresent my post. My post was saying regardless of ANY circumstances anyone should be able to seek help, especially a child.

And not be considered a tattle-tale.

Wow. I'm ashamed to be even responding to your posts anymore.

Tatle tale is a term kids use....

Thus im using it to help the discussion
Look
If you cnt seem to have a rational discussion with another adult that has a different view and opinion then you without feeling ashamed...

Im sorry to know that...

Its not my intent.

Im just sharing my view which is radicaly different then yours...
And i respect yours, understanding how different it is...

After all we are here amongst friends.
Im not here to convince you to my position nor do i wish to,
I just like shsring and chatting and gaining an understanding of different positions...and thoughts....

Sorry for your shame.

For what its worth...
I enjoy our chats...disagreemnts and all

Looks like we're beating a dead horse here.... moving on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back