GingRICH

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you saying I'm lying? :confused:

re-read what I said and ask yourself "Where does it even imply that Steiny is saying I am lying?"

When you can answer that question with a "Hmmm ... nope, it doesn't even imply that" then we will be on the same page.

here is a big hint - Newt Gingrich was being honest about a dishonest deed. How many politicians do you know have ever done that? (George Washington and the cherry tree?)

Legends and Short Stories
George Washington

The Cherry Tree

by M. L. Weems

When George was about six years old, he was made the wealthy master of a hatchet of which, like most little boys, he was extremely fond. He went about chopping everything that came his way.

One day, as he wandered about the garden amusing himself by hacking his mother's pea sticks, he found a beautiful, young English cherry tree, of which his father was most proud. He tried the edge of his hatchet on the trunk of the tree and barked it so that it died.

Some time after this, his father discovered what had happened to his favorite tree. He came into the house in great anger, and demanded to know who the mischievous person was who had cut away the bark. Nobody could tell him anything about it.

Just then George, with his little hatchet, came into the room.

"George,'' said his father, "do you know who has killed my beautiful little cherry tree yonder in the garden? I would not have taken five guineas for it!''

This was a hard question to answer, and for a moment George was staggered by it, but quickly recovering himself he cried:

"I cannot tell a lie, father, you know I cannot tell a lie! I did cut it with my little hatchet.''

The anger died out of his father's face, and taking the boy tenderly in his arms, he said:

"My son, that you should not be afraid to tell the truth is more to me than a thousand trees! Yes - though they were blossomed with silver and had leaves of the purest gold!''

Nope - it wasn't the answer you were trolling for.

I asked a very simple question - would you cheat on your wife? I'm talking about YOU.

WOULD. YOU. CHEAT. ON. YOUR. WIFE. FOR. WHATEVER. THE. REASON. IS. ?.

re-read what I said and ask yourself "Where does it even imply that Steiny is saying I am lying?"

When you can answer that question with a "Hmmm ... nope, it doesn't even imply that" then we will be on the same page.

my sense of ethic is skewered. you still haven't explained.

I asked a very simple question - would you cheat on your wife? I'm talking about YOU.

WOULD. YOU. CHEAT. ON. YOUR. WIFE. FOR. WHATEVER. THE. REASON. IS. ?.

THAT.IS.NOT.YOUR.BUSINESS.FOR.WHATEVER.REASON.MY.RELATIONSHIP.WITH.MY.WIFE.IS.ME.AND.MY.WIFE.AND.MY.FAMILY'S.BUSINESS.

That is all.

THAT.IS.NOT.YOUR.BUSINESS.FOR.WHATEVER.REASON.MY.RELATIONSHIP.WITH.MY.WIFE.IS.ME.AND.MY.WIFE.AND.MY.FAMILY'S.BUSINESS.

That is all.

and Obama's friendship with Bill Ayers, his religious affiliation, and his previous attendance of Wright's church is not your business either :wave:

and we both know where's this going. this is where your sense of ethic and moral value have skewered. Good night! :wave:

and Obama's friendship with Bill Ayers, his religious affiliation, and his previous attendance of Wright's church is not your business either :wave:

and we both know where's this going. this is where your sense of ethic and moral value have skewered. Good night! :wave:

Yes, his relationship with a known terrorist when we are at war is everyone's business. His attendance of a church that was known for its anti-American rhetoric is everyone's business.

His relationship with his wife is his business. If he used the oval office as a brothel, that is everyone's business.

Yes, your sense of ethics is skewered - in a big horrendous way.

Notice no one has even mentioned Michelle Obama's secret affair with a secret service agent? Oh, the trashy rumors do fly - but you don't see it making front page news on CNN - hmmmm -no, no, CNN is far too tasteful to report unsubstantiated rumors. Will the media do the same thing to Michelle Obama that they did to Cain? Nope - so yeah - I know where this has been going for a loooong loooong time.

http://mychal-massie.com/premium/obama-and-vera-baker-and-reggie-love/

Last edited:
Yes, his relationship with a known terrorist when we are at war is everyone's business. His attendance of a church that was known for its anti-American rhetoric is everyone's business.

His relationship with his wife is his business. If he used the oval office as a brothel, that is everyone's business.

Yes, your sense of ethics is skewered - in a big horrendous way.

Notice no one has even mentioned Michelle Obama's secret affair with a secret service agent? Oh, the trashy rumors do fly - but you don't see it making front page news on CNN - hmmmm -no, no, CNN is far too tasteful to report unsubstantiated rumors. Will the media do the same thing to Michelle Obama that they did to Cain? Nope - so yeah - I know where this has been going for a loooong loooong time.

Black Conservative Mychal Massie on Obama's affair with vera Baker and Reggie Love

Feel free to make a gossipy thread about Michelle Obama's affair and Obama. I must remind you again - this thread is about Gingrich. You are continuing to finger-point somebody else. Are you trying to cover up Gingrich's scandals or something?

You admitted that people including Gingrich make mistakes so would it be possible for you to focus on Gingrich's mistakes and nothing else?

I didn't bother answering your question because there's no point. I rather talk to wall because at least it doesn't talk back with stupidity.

Jiro does not owe me an answer but ge does owe one to AD. IMO it is against the rules to post a false statement as Jiro has when he posted in #1 that the company "IS" money laundering and he is unable to prove his statement. If Jiro were to post here the proof that the company "IS" (or even, in the past HAS) money laundered then I would come over to his side. Don't we all on AD deserve an explanation?

Yes, we do deserve several explanations. But first, I would like to know why Vera Baker lawyered up and moved to a different country after a limousine driver verified that Obama had an affair with her. I would like an explanation as to why the media did not make this a three ring circus event like they did to Herman Cain. I would also like an explanation as to why no one has heard a peep out of Cain's accusers when he dropped out of the race. I would also like to know why text messages were purported to be evidence of an affair, only after having released them, there was nothing at all to indicate that Herman Cain was having an affair.

I would like to know why it is perfectly "ok" to do this to Herman Cain, Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich but not "ok" to do this with Obama's dirty laundry.

Yes, we do deserve several explanations. But first, I would like to know why Vera Baker lawyered up and moved to a different country after a limousine driver verified that Obama had an affair with her. I would like an explanation as to why the media did not make this a three ring circus event like they did to Herman Cain. I would also like an explanation as to why no one has heard a peep out of Cain's accusers when he dropped out of the race. I would also like to know why text messages were purported to be evidence of an affair, only after having released them, there was nothing at all to indicate that Herman Cain was having an affair.

I would like to know why it is perfectly "ok" to do this to Herman Cain, Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich but not "ok" to do this with Obama's dirty laundry.

Newt is a known adulterer. He admitted it himself.

The rest of the others won't admit it because it may be either true or not. They are all allegations.

I would like to know why evidence supporting Cain's accusers was considered lies and BS, but a limo driver "verified" that Obama had an affair. And why even mention Palin; her supposed one nighter drew barely a yawn from anyone here. Only hardcore Liberals would run with that one, and they are to be trusted as much as hardcore Conservatives, at least by me.

"What does Vera Baker have to say in her own behalf?

Two years ago, when the rumor first surfaced, Vera Baker, who was 33 at the time, emphatically stated that “Nothing happened” between herself and Barack Obama.

This time, Vera Baker has retained an attorney retained to help her counter the rumors that she was once Obama’s mistress, which she says are “absolutely false.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com The Barack Obama - Vera Baker affair - truth or rumor? Setting the record straight - National celebrity infidelity | Examiner.com The Barack Obama - Vera Baker affair - truth or rumor? Setting the record straight - National celebrity infidelity | Examiner.com

If you rather focus on discussions of Obama, not Gingrich then start up a thread about it instead of hijacking this one.

Two years ago, when the rumor first surfaced, Vera Baker, who was 33 at the time, emphatically stated that “Nothing happened” between herself and Barack Obama.

This time, Vera Baker has retained an attorney retained to help her counter the rumors that she was once Obama’s mistress, which she says are “absolutely false.”

Trust the limo driver who verified Obama had an affair with a women that denies it? Absolutely!

Trust several women that accuse Cain of sexual advances, with cash settlements? Not on your life!

Vote for Obama, based on his "alledged" affair? No way!

Vote for Gingrich, who has admitted to 2 affairs? Oh yes!

When are they closing this section of AD?

Newt is a known adulterer. He admitted it himself.

The rest of the others won't admit it because it may be either true or not. They are all allegations.

Yes, you are right. My question for you and others is why is not everyone raising a stink about the post in #1. The post is not presented as an allegation but as a fact.
Jiro had a chance (#3) to clarify this but choice not to.

Continue reading on Examiner.com The Barack Obama - Vera Baker affair - truth or rumor? Setting the record straight - National celebrity infidelity | Examiner.com The Barack Obama - Vera Baker affair - truth or rumor? Setting the record straight - National celebrity infidelity | Examiner.com

And that was why she lawyered up and moved out of the country .... Because nothing happened.

Yeah, yeah .....that's the ticket.

And that was why she lawyered up and moved out of the country .... Because nothing happened.

That's why Cain paid them all off, because nothing happened.

That's why Cain paid them all off, because nothing happened.

Suuuuuuure .... (Wink wink) let's stick to that story and not the facts that the National Restaurant paid a settlement and not Cain.

Kind of makes you wonder how Vera Baker was able to afford that residence on a Caribbean island doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back