Gimme head!

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
gimmehead.gif

:roll: nahh why U kevbo ask some1 to put a pix sayin gimme a cock or pussy? :rofl: heh I'm just kiddin I'm in weird mood right stephy? :naughty:

Thats not how you do it Kevbo- you're not supposed to "slap" the girl's head! You're supposed to "gently" rub the girl's head and give a lil pressure to go down.. not just up and down slap thingy... you got a lot to learn babe.

Originally posted by Strawberry
Thats not how you do it Kevbo- you're not supposed to "slap" the girl's head! You're supposed to "gently" rub the girl's head and give a lil pressure to go down.. not just up and down slap thingy... you got a lot to learn babe.
:laugh2: you read my mind.

Originally posted by Strawberry
:laugh2:

wtf? it's not related slap the head. just push head down deeply while sucking. thats what it mean

vvti-- girls don't like that. try eating a banana while someone's pushing it so far deep ur throat that u want to gag.

Back