Ghostbusters The Video Game

DoVip

The Master Poker
Premium Member
Reaction score
anybody does it have subtitle? i wanna know. thanks

Have you tried asking around at local video game stores?

No problem. I can't buy the game yet...those $60 price tags are seriously annoying...I can't really buy games almost every month or whatever. I NEED money to live.

No problem. I can't buy the game yet...those $60 price tags are seriously annoying...I can't really buy games almost every month or whatever. I NEED money to live.

then apply for Gamefly.

well u should get ssi or get job and save up $$$ money. You can buy it. lol

He already have SSI but SSI don't pay so enough, I believe so.

Correct. I had a job but I quit my last job due to some jackasses who don't know how to do anything right with me and due to the economy and everything, finding another job makes it more difficult so it's taking me a very long while for me to find another job.

Yes I am on SSI but not even enough for me to be on my own or anything so having a job is a very big MUST cause I rather make money every one or two weeks instead of waiting for money every month. A lot to spend on such as gas and food mostly.

Correct. I had a job but I quit my last job due to some jackasses who don't know how to do anything right with me and due to the economy and everything, finding another job makes it more difficult so it's taking me a very long while for me to find another job.

Yes I am on SSI but not even enough for me to be on my own or anything so having a job is a very big MUST cause I rather make money every one or two weeks instead of waiting for money every month. A lot to spend on such as gas and food mostly.

Ah i see. lmao they are jackasses?

Oh okay all right.

LMAO I got Ghostbusters PC version off Steam for only $30. The PC version even included mapping for the xbox360 controller.

It's so tripping being a Ghostbuster in the game lol.

This reminds me of the second computer game I ever got when I was a kid... Ghostbusters!!!

Yep, that was the second video game I got for my computer... and the graphics were impressive for that time. Now, I look back and see how far they have gone with gaming. :)

Im really having so much fun busting ghosts with Venkman, Ray, Egon and Zeddemore. Wow I can see much of ghosts from both movies come back in the game and that's fun esp when getting the background history of each ghost type.

Trust me its good except the loading time suxs lol.

Reminds me the original Ghostbusters movie is now 25 years old this month. Appropriate time to release the game for this anniversary :)

Is the game any good?

Yeah its subtitled for the PS3. Been playing the first 3 hours. Its great and funny. The graphics for the PS3 is great too. Yes, Im a Ghostbusters fan (who isnt?) but also a hardcore gamer. It's a good game.

Have you tried asking around at local video game stores?

Whoa...I would not ask any videogame store about subtitles because they'll say "yeah" just to get you to buy the game! Its best to email the game makers directly. Yeah its subtitled for the PS3 as Im playing it now. I turn off all the lights and play it in the dark. :cool2:

Back