Getting MAC

zerodog

Reaction score
I have trouble to decide and I know we have talk about this MAC vs PC. However; I am more edge to MAC but big question. My wife and I talk and decide how many computer do we need that replace from PC to MAC. However... we are more interesting is can watch movie on television and while using keyboard such news or what? It isn't easy decision we ever make...

Anyone has try use that MAC for television or need own monitor? Just curious...

if you want something entertainment from the computer on televiion (HDTV). You would want Mini Mac and TV tuner with EyeTV. It's know as most advance PVR than DVR.

if you want something entertainment from the computer on televiion (HDTV). You would want Mini Mac and TV tuner with EyeTV. It's know as most advance PVR than DVR.

The MAC Book or MAC PRO make the big different? Because it can hook on television even I could take with me everywhere I go?

Thank you for your response :)

The MAC Book or MAC PRO make the big different? Because it can hook on television even I could take with me everywhere I go?

Thank you for your response :)

Mac Pro is completely user upgradable, you can install tv tuner card via PCI or other.

MacBook and MacBook Pro are laptop, you only need USB based tv tuner, same goes to iMac and Mac Mini.

^^ Yeah, you can convert the Mac into a HDTV/SDTV with a external USB tuner added.

Yea!

It something amazing about MAC. So I think we good to have it but what wrong with PC ability if someone design win xp just like MAC? Will it ever go happen?

Yea!

It something amazing about MAC. So I think we good to have it but what wrong with PC ability if someone design win xp just like MAC? Will it ever go happen?

You means about want make XP looks like Mac style? Vista is one of Windows that has some similar of Mac's visual but very different environment.

Mac is based on Unix, OS with Unix is so sexy.

Other question about the memory.. I wonder MacPro 2gb of memory good enough?

Will MacBook or MacPro make no different or it is big different due of quality video?

Will MacBook or MacPro make no different or it is big different due of quality video?

I believe Pro have more hard drive space ,and more video memory quality.

If I were to buy MacPro laptop, 2gb memory is good enough for me.

2gb of memory is good enough.

Macbook: doesn't have video card, so it would used some of the 2gb memory.

Macbook Pro: do have graphic/video card with their own memory without using any of the 2 gb.

If it was me I would pick Macbook Pro.

If I already had a recent desktop and decided to get a laptop, then I would probably get a Mac laptop. :dunno:

Macbook is great for travel, battery life, good weight, almost everything but no GPU (graphics processing unit)

Macbook air is super easy for travel, very light weight, but very limits (no dvd and no firewire port.) and price

Macbook pro have PC Card, powerful GPU and big LCD but heat, heavy, and price.

2gb of memory is good enough.

Macbook: doesn't have video card, so it would used some of the 2gb memory.

Macbook Pro: do have graphic/video card with their own memory without using any of the 2 gb.

If it was me I would pick Macbook Pro.

It's call onboard Video which share memory from RAM. It's better than GPU for save battery life and less heat.

GPU is very powerful that's good for games and graphic with 3D only and drain battery a lot.

Macbook and Macbook Air use Onboard video and Macbook Pro use GPU.

All depend on people. I pick Macbook because I travel a lot for business which I need good battery life and never bother to play games. It's smooth for photoshop CS3, it is not 3d graphic.

It's call onboard Video which share memory from RAM. It's better than GPU for save battery life and less heat.

GPU is very powerful that's good for games and graphic with 3D only and drain battery a lot.

All depend on people. I pick Macbook because I travel a lot for business which I need good battery life and never bother to play games. It's smooth for photoshop CS3, it is not 3d graphic.

Future PS CS4 will use graphic accelerated, I hope that developers will write to get work so flawlessly on Intel GMA.

Ah I see, "onboard Video" :ty: I was too tired at the time when typing it down ages ago. :)

Back