"GBLT LOUNGE" excludes everyone else

What's A at end of GBLTIQA? Or should try GLBTIQQ?

A stands for Asexual, and I disagree with MetroGuy03, Q stands for both Queers and Questionings

i feel so better when they believe straights should be welcome instead of bashing straights.. i sometimes feel offended or being bashed by anti-hetersexuals. funny.. same thing with homophoiba hate homosexuals! I also sick of "bible said so!" angurment. GRRRRRR

why not cant we treat each other as equal? I'm hard asexual yet straight. XD

*CHEERS!*

Last edited:
You've got to be kidding me.

(snip)

I'm honestly pissed off. You have -no- right to speak to me in such a condescending way.

I think some people do not understand the fine art of sarcasm and get misunderstood, especially in the Deaf community.

Don't worry about it, I saw your statements as perfectly clear supportive of the community, but thought that it was silly to rename the forum.

I think some people do not understand the fine art of sarcasm and get misunderstood, especially in the Deaf community.

Don't worry about it, I saw your statements as perfectly clear supportive of the community, but thought that it was silly to rename the forum.

MetroGuy03 wanted to ask us whether it is a good idea to change the name. I know who you are so don't worry. It is not a big deal to me. I am aware that Aleser is very religious woman from another country. I respect her whatever she believes in. I do not have that problem. I like to help people. I really don't have the problem with you. The only thing that I seriously hate if someone is a snob.

In a deaf community, everyone is different. I am aware that they are smart and some are not. I believe that this forum helps them to improve their reading and writing - not quite perfect yet. I have read a few posts, and I could not believe what I am reading - I have no idea what they are talking about.

If it keeps going on for them to talk about changing the title, then it is worthless. Alex is the only one that makes a decision in the first place not ours. MetroGuy03 should have asked him about it. I really don't care if it remains the same title on the forum. I think that they just have to accept it and shut up.

Most unfortunately, Liza's website is failed. I still like to read her forum. I am aware that she made a terrible mistake, and I cannot tell you why. I respect her, and I think that she is a great person. It was great that you visited her last year. That was nice of you. I think you still hate me - what should I supposed to do? You should share us your opinion or criticize us which is great. We can make some good improvement in our thoughts.

:confused: I thought everything is solution after vote the poll at other thread?

MetroGuy03 wanted to ask us whether it is a good idea to change the name. I know who you are so don't worry. It is not a big deal to me. I am aware that Aleser is very religious woman from another country. I respect her whatever she believes in. I do not have that problem. I like to help people. I really don't have the problem with you. The only thing that I seriously hate if someone is a snob.

In a deaf community, everyone is different. I am aware that they are smart and some are not. I believe that this forum helps them to improve their reading and writing - not quite perfect yet. I have read a few posts, and I could not believe what I am reading - I have no idea what they are talking about.

If it keeps going on for them to talk about changing the title, then it is worthless. Alex is the only one that makes a decision in the first place not ours. MetroGuy03 should have asked him about it. I really don't care if it remains the same title on the forum. I think that they just have to accept it and shut up.

Most unfortunately, Liza's website is failed. I still like to read her forum. I am aware that she made a terrible mistake, and I cannot tell you why. I respect her, and I think that she is a great person. It was great that you visited her last year. That was nice of you. I think you still hate me - what should I supposed to do? You should share us your opinion or criticize us which is great. We can make some good improvement in our thoughts.

Yeah I felt the same way as you..

:confused: I thought everything is solution after vote the poll at other thread?

Well, some people don't want to change..

A stands for Asexual, and I disagree with MetroGuy03, Q stands for both Queers and Questionings

I never heard Queers that is included too. When I first learned about it, I was told that Q stands for questioning.

You've got to be kidding me.

I spent the majority of my summers hanging out at GLBT youth centers. If you want to be an arse about it and check to see such a place exists, Howard Brown's broadway youth center. I think I'm -well- aware of the issues surrounding the GLBT community.

Uneducated? My paper for self, culture, and society at uchicago was about the book Crossing by Deirdre McCloskey.

Ignorant? I've sat around in groups of people who's parents had kicked them out for being trans. Groups of people where 3 out of 10 of them engaged in self injury behaviours. Groups of people who were endlessly proud of who they were.

Don't you dare judge me, telling me -I- don't know what I'm talking about. I very well do, and for whatever reason you might believe I am wrong- you are grossly incorrect.

I'm honestly pissed off. You have -no- right to speak to me in such a condescending way.

You took it very extremely personal with what I said to you. If you support it, please be careful with your words. Your words gave me wrong impression of you. I never read any your past posts that you actually support it. You just put it down by said, "simply that it's damn stupid to rename." That sounds like you are against GLBTIAQQ people. I judged you by your own words. You have to make it clear with your words. If you truly understand how GLBTIAQQ people feels, you would support it. Obviously you haven't understand it yet. Its okay. I am not taking it personal here. Anyway.

You took it very extremely personal with what I said to you. If you support it, please be careful with your words. Your words gave me wrong impression of you. I never read any your past posts that you actually support it. You just put it down by said, "simply that it's damn stupid to rename." That sounds like you are against GLBTIAQQ people. I judged you by your own words. You have to make it clear with your words. If you truly understand how GLBTIAQQ people feels, you would support it. Obviously you haven't understand it yet. Its okay. I am not taking it personal here. Anyway.

I still disagree with you- as you made it your point to, even after what I said, tell me that I could not know.. you're basically telling me that I'm not being queer the right way because I don't agree with -you-.

--

Regardless, I used harsh words and for that I do apologise.

I still disagree with you- as you made it your point to, even after what I said, tell me that I could not know.. you're basically telling me that I'm not being queer the right way because I don't agree with -you-.

--

Regardless, I used harsh words and for that I do apologise.

Wrong. Again, your words made you sounds like you're not supporting it at all. That is not because you disagreed with me that meant you're not being queer. I'm talking about your own words.

I never heard Queers that is included too. When I first learned about it, I was told that Q stands for questioning.

Yeah some people prefer have two QQ for queer and questionings, but I prefer just one Q as both.

I have to disagree with you. It is easy for you to say that because you're not one of us. You're showing your ignorance here. Supposely if the world is an oppose place that GLBT are acceptable and hetrosexuals are wrong... How will you feel if anyone create a negative name thread for hetrosexuals only? You possibly will never get it because you're "straight".
So, you're saying that those who are not GLBT have no right to express their opinion on GLBT issues?

That's like not allowing a hearing person to talk about deaf issues.

This reminds me of what Noella said at NTID. "If you don't have deaf parents, you don't know what it's like to be deaf."

I am? Well darn, I wish someone else would've told me that -sooner-

All that wasted breath coming out and all. :giggle:

Do -not- stick me into a bucket without knowing me and call -me- ignorant in the same conversation.
Just ignore his comment. Just because you're not GLBT doesn't mean you don't know what's going on. It's like saying you can't talk about men cuz you're a woman, talk about sex cuz you're a virgin, talk about drugs or alcohol when you don't do either, or talk about being hearing when you're deaf (or vice versa).

GLBTIQ?

Why don't we go for the whole thing...

GLBTIQWTFABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ;)

Back