Gaybow (Rainbow)

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
gay/ homosexual and queer/fag do have same definitions. both of them do want companion of their own sex no matter how act their are. They are so gay fag. Whatever u called it.. because all of those term have same definitons.

I disagree with ya.. If they act queer/fag, it doesn't mean they are gay. Even if they act fag, they still CLD be straight.

Originally posted by Willy
I disagree with ya.. If they act queer/fag, it doesn't mean they are gay. Even if they act fag, they still CLD be straight.
you're right... I can notice some people's sexuality.. some I can't even notice... Some people act gay and are gay... some act gay but aren't gay... some don't act gay but are gay... some don't act gay and aren't gay... so you can't judge people that way... some people like to show themselves who they are... some dont... it varies..

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
you're right... I can notice some people's sexuality.. some I can't even notice... Some people act gay and are gay... some act gay but aren't gay... some don't act gay but are gay... some don't act gay and aren't gay... so you can't judge people that way... some people like to show themselves who they are... some dont... it varies..

you are right.. It is tough to tell.. same thing when I went to club with my friend. and aslo My friend was asking if he was gay and he acted so straight and looks so str8 and I told her yeah he is.. she said impossible.. he can't be.. so I went over there and ask him and guess what he is.. so she is :shock: :laugh2: She said :madfawk: at me.. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.??? she went :tears:

poeple can be judgemental of the *family* and doesn't think they are gay or lesbain. I have had two people tell me that they think it's a fake thing to act so gay or lesbain style ( femme or butch) cuz it's all in *thier head* which is blanant BS cuz it's in the natural feeling of the gays and lesbain to feel either machoist or very girly style... I was always told never to judge the book by its cover and respect the poeple's preferences.

Originally posted by Oddball
I know..I know..I know.. I am silly. It happened to me when I saw two rainbows here today...they were beautiful. My friend said, "gaybow" not rainbow. San Francisco is famous for gay mecca.

If you are in SF seeing the rainbow, say GAYBOW!! lol lol :naughty:

:laugh2:

Originally posted by Willy

Maybe, but he was saying IF they WERE gay/homosexual/fag/queer. He didn't say that if they ACT like they are, then they're gay no matter what, he was saying IF they were. Why he said, that, I don't know though.

OFF TOPIC!!! lets go back to the topic about the gaybow.... I bought (in florida) a beautiful rainbow candle it was scented and looks soooo pretty and the man who was selling it was looking at me and asked me where I was from - I said from North California.......I bought the candle, I still have it.....still smells good I didnt light it......I bought it cuz dont laugh I was a Rainbow Brite and Care Bears fan when I was younger.... it reminded me of it. Some people say that candle I bought is for gay people.... I dont care it is mine!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
OFF TOPIC!!! lets go back to the topic about the gaybow.... I bought (in florida) a beautiful rainbow candle it was scented and looks soooo pretty and the man who was selling it was looking at me and asked me where I was from - I said from North California.......I bought the candle, I still have it.....still smells good I didnt light it......I bought it cuz dont laugh I was a Rainbow Brite and Care Bears fan when I was younger.... it reminded me of it. Some people say that candle I bought is for gay people.... I dont care it is mine!!!

:thumb: if u LIKE it then by all means have it :) even tho it may be for gay ppl -- i dont see why the straight ppl cannot enjoy having their own rainbow

:D

Originally posted by Fly Free
:thumb: if u LIKE it then by all means have it :) even tho it may be for gay ppl -- i dont see why the straight ppl cannot enjoy having their own rainbow

:D

EVERYONE should have a rainbow in thier home here in hawaii we say NO rain NO rainbow but we always have that so i don t have to worry abt not having a rainbow! :) its fun!

but why does they have to hid in the closet if they could come out to be that opened? :eek: is that the difference from being "unvirgin to be gay" or "too virgin to be that GAY"??? is there any difference between being virgin or gay? but if i m virgin, i would have come out of closet and said i m VIRGIN and anything else happened to me? :eek: like what?

But if you called someone a gay just because he pissed you off, it doesn't make any sense or any meaning.
Not quite...the term gay is widely used as an insult eg: "that's so gay" To which I always respond " No it's not it's lesbian!" or "How do you know that pair of pants is gay? Did you see it shagging another pair of pants?"
As for the orgins of the rainbow flag I don't know what the orgins are. I do know that the pink triangle comes from the tatoo that gay men were branded with in the concentration camps in WWII.
Lesbians had a black triangle...not sure about the symbol for bisexual or trans/sexual/gender people.
Oh as for the whole butch/ femme thing.....as my username indicates I am lesbian and I find it REALLY dumb to attach gender to loving someone. I am a very sterotypical dykegrrrl type. (overalls, listen to folk (especially Indigo Girls....droooollll!) and am a hippy softball team type)

Originally posted by deafdyke
Not quite...the term gay is widely used as an insult eg: "that's so gay" To which I always respond " No it's not it's lesbian!" or "How do you know that pair of pants is gay? Did you see it shagging another pair of pants?"

Ok, but do you hear someone calling a person "gay" to insult him, or a "faggot?" "Gay" is more for things. IMO.

Originally posted by Jada
Know what GAY stands for?
Got AIDS Yet?

Excuse me? AIDS is not a gay disease.
Everyone, straight, bi and gay can get it.
No wonder AIDS is still spreading, 'cos of this misconception.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Excuse me? AIDS is not a gay disease.
Everyone, straight, bi and gay can get it.
No wonder AIDS is still spreading, 'cos of this misconception.

:werd: i agree -- all ppl of all walks of life CAN get HIV/AIDS -- its not only transmitted sexually but also via dirty needles while using intraveous drugs, hemaphiliacs who are in constant need of more blood when they are unable to have their blood clot naturally (like Ryan White had), blood transfusions went bad and etc etc etc -- its NOT only transmitted sexually

Originally posted by Fly Free
:werd: i agree -- all ppl of all walks of life CAN get HIV/AIDS -- its not only transmitted sexually but also via dirty needles while using intraveous drugs, hemaphiliacs who are in constant need of more blood when they are unable to have their blood clot naturally (like Ryan White had), blood transfusions went bad and etc etc etc -- its NOT only transmitted sexually

AHh I agree with Fly we can get it in any way life shape of form.... AIDS doesnt attack only gays , We all can get it no matter what!

Back