• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SxySpicyGrrl

Cannot wait for spring!!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am only curious how many of you are in a relationships, OR not? if so how long have you been together? Or not very long?

as for me with my girlfriend we have been together for 1 yr and 6 months, but we dont live tog. yet. Smile. We love for eachothers. :)

I vote long term relationship.

I have shortest term relationship twice with ladies.

Right now, I been with that person for three years and a month.... ofc we live together. :)

I know two of my friends who's Gay relationship and together for 12 years :)

I vote long term relationship.

I have shortest term relationship twice with ladies.

Right now, I been with that person for three years and a month.... ofc we live together. :)

Thats awesome! I am happy for you.

(MOD NOTE: Earlier comments were removed for being off topic)

I has great gay friends ... they are hamrless but finest cooking! Their relationships went well and others didn't work out...they are much like straight people. :ily:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm straight so I've never been in a same sex relationship.

BUT....

I'm perfectly okay with others having a same sex relationship. I have plenty of friends who are gay and lesbians. That's their choice, that's their lives, not mine. If they're happy, then I'm happy.

my bf and i have been together almost 4 yrs and that will be in Nov 1. And sarah, gay doesnt bother you. And tho, if they very respectful to you and you should be toward them likewise.

I haven't had long term relationship yet. Most of my short relationships only lasted up to one month. :( Hope to meet someone special and will last forever.

my vote says NEVER!

because i dont like dating with same gay relationships and my family would disapprove for me to dating same sex together!

im dating with my boyfriend who lives in England he and me not gay!

but my 2 former classmates also is gays but i dont approves about that! but i will stay away from gays!

Sara, I dont againsit any of straight people at all I love them all who they are period I am not here to argurement about against STRAIGHT people... I dont do that to anybody at all. Love is LOVE thats all!

Sounds like you're in denial. Come on, admit that you're lesbian! Its really obvious!

im not lesbian! but im straight

im in relationship with British boyfriend his name is James Windsor but im been dating with him for few months

Are you homophobia, sara? :|

I has great gay friends ... they are hamrless but finest cooking! Their relationships went well and others didn't work out...they are much like straight people. :ily:

im not homophobia!

You told us you're dating to your Brit boyfriend like million times. So, you're obivious Лесбиянка.

As for this thread, never....Most of y'all know that I'm straight.

I have a gay friend. He's a cool guy, though. He's probably my first gay friend. I used to think homosexual were idiots but not, I admit it, I was wrong.

any of Mod can locked this thread.... Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back