Votes: 11 25.6%
  • NTID

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I hear two schools alot ever since I have been on this forum - RIT (including NTID) and Gally, what do you think is the plus and minuses of each school....

Gallaudet teachs students in h.s. levels which they SUCKS. Socials...too dangerous bec niggas control d.c.

i ain't a racist..

and

ntid...it's best...i dunno why i said...just bec my homies live in rochester haha

I cannot possibly compare the colleges considering I have NOT even dare visited any of them... Therefore I do not have enough experience or knowledge to vote on which one has better education on account I attend a hearing college in my home state. So I feel it is only fair that I throw my vote in "none of them".

Ahem - nothing new about the debate between Gally and NTID/RIT...

I just wanted to IMPOSE that both are GREAT schools and I went to both of them during my college years and I personally thank for each college for my personal growth.

I just liked both Gally and RIT in each way. Both is different, yes -and both have pros n cons... so you can shoot any questions about each college as well... in case you are curious.

Speaking of teachers - it DEPENDS on WHO you take for the classes... students will give advice to each other, whom to take or whom to avoid for the courses and its teachers, vice versa.... some majors are *glup* easy, but some majors are good at Gallaudet...

and I was so surprised that my graduate school level professors at Gallaudet are quite challenging enough.

I will root for both educational institutions, anyway!

Plus, depends on the field of the majors - peeps can make choices...

If peeps are into the techological stuff - RIT is the best place to offer....

If peeps are into education, psychology, humanities, recreation, deaf studies and communication - Gally is the best choice.

Leave the respect to peeps w their preferred choice of majors.

I would like to visit both campus to learn their value to see I like or not.

Overall, I do not want to go there. Why do we have two big deaf school in New England area? Where is Central or West? South? God! It's awful place to stay at the cold school. Blech!

Originally posted by illustrator
I would like to visit both campus to learn their value to see I like or not.

Overall, I do not want to go there. Why do we have two big deaf school in New England area? Where is Central or West? South? God! It's awful place to stay at the cold school. Blech!
Just a correction, heh, neither schools is in the New England. The states in New England is: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Mass, Conn, Rhode Island.

i went to RIT -- didnt want to go to Gally cuz i went to MSSD -- why go to Gally qq even tho i knew alot of ppl who went to Gally

Originally posted by allisonjoy
Just a correction, heh, neither schools is in the New England. The states in New England is: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Mass, Conn, Rhode Island.

13 Colonies, how is that? Better? :)

Originally posted by Fly Free
i went to RIT -- didnt want to go to Gally cuz i went to MSSD -- why go to Gally qq even tho i knew alot of ppl who went to Gally

Is that because you have been in laughstock with them in MSSD? So that's why you avoid and hopefully to forget your previous life. :lol:

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Ahem - nothing new about the debate between Gally and NTID/RIT...

I just wanted to IMPOSE that both are GREAT schools and I went to both of them during my college years and I personally thank for each college for my personal growth.

I just liked both Gally and RIT in each way. Both is different, yes -and both have pros n cons... so you can shoot any questions about each college as well... in case you are curious.

Speaking of teachers - it DEPENDS on WHO you take for the classes... students will give advice to each other, whom to take or whom to avoid for the courses and its teachers, vice versa.... some majors are *glup* easy, but some majors are good at Gallaudet...

and I was so surprised that my graduate school level professors at Gallaudet are quite challenging enough.

I will root for both educational institutions, anyway!

please list the pros and cons for each school :)

i went to gallaudet, and now is in the process of transferring to RIT. IMO, Gally is a good school for people who want to adjust well from high school to college. During my time, it was so easy for me but its still a good school.

I have visited and ONLY visited both schools. From my visits, here is what I liked about both schools. For your info, I work at the University of Rhode Island, and proudly wear Gally or NTID clothes at work.

Gally -
Beautiful Campus
Great Shuttle
Great Municiple Transportation (city bus, subway, etc)
Lots of things to do in the area

NTID/RIT-
Modern looking campus
Nice Dorms
Large Campus, Lots of room to move.
Lots of nice apartments in the area
Lots of shopping within a short drive
Close to canada (for you people between 19 and 21)
Surrounding community looks clean and low crime.

This is my opinion. Anyone who will be picking a college should attend each college of their choice.

guess what Gallaudet are expecting 300 people to visit for Open House this Friday!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
guess what Gallaudet are expecting 300 people to visit for Open House this Friday!

A lot of people have visited NTID/RIT OPen House ...

Really I don't care which college you like the best, it just depends on what fits you best.

Originally posted by illustrator
Is that because you have been in laughstock with them in MSSD? So that's why you avoid and hopefully to forget your previous life. :lol:

:rofl: no Illustrator -- its cuz im a lifelong native of the area and wanted OUT of the DC metro area for a while :rofl:

Back