GalaxyAngel, Surprise me!

EagleCherokee63

Reaction score
DeafVIDEO.TV - Deaf Videos and Vlogs

My good friend email me look there. I watched each video lists. I shocked that you was in video. I excited watch your ASL video COOL! I told my friend I not know how video in download. I will drive and visit my friends house and teach me how asl video. Yes, I have camera video.

:giggle: I've seen it, She even posted some of them here to shared it with us. Every time I seen her videos it makes me miss her more, since I've met her twice in real life. ;)

Hilarious about "twin grandpa" :lol: Cutie!!!!!

ehhehehe
anything you want to leave your comment message through video comment..

I love see your comment.. leave it there.. I'll be happy around reply you..
Thank you EagleCherokee63 bring this attention 'bout my vlog.. :)
Yea.. Deafvideo.tv awesome vloggers there!
Pretty fun feedback and so many others too.. That why I'm very addict there which much more easier view their asl comment and also other general too.. :)
Still update every once a week my vlog there! :) Keep eye on my vlog! do not forget bookmark!

ehhehehe
anything you want to leave your comment message through video comment..

I love see your comment.. leave it there.. I'll be happy around reply you..
Thank you EagleCherokee63 bring this attention 'bout my vlog.. :)
Yea.. Deafvideo.tv awesome vloggers there!
Pretty fun feedback and so many others too.. That why I'm very addict there which much more easier view their asl comment and also other general too.. :)
Still update every once a week my vlog there! :) Keep eye on my vlog! do not forget bookmark!

Welcome, sure no plm! I will look there. Yes, I like that very cool! LOL! You r very good funny action!

Back