Future NFL and Patriots teams

restless_heart

Reaction score
Let talk about our football players who are free agency and who will stays...

Our Teddy Bruschi and Seau are staying with the Patriots.

Randy Moss is a free agency as of right now till midnight tonight. So is other three players from the Patriots. We may know for sure at 12:01 am. Rumors have been going around that the Washington RedSkins are looking at Moss. And Possibly Dallas Cowboys?

I surely hope not, lol. You know I was very proud of Moss last season. Oh well, we will see what happens. The Pats are looking at players from Pittsburgh, NY Gaints, SF and others as well...

Well I heard Moss would wanna play for a team that has a strong shot at the Super Bowl as well... so I think he will stick with the Pats for now unless another team make a good offer to him that would do it... we will have to see what happens...

Yippie Bruschi and Seau are staying makes me happy. I sure do hope Moss stays , he's good :)

My Vikings need a defensive end, wide receiver, and safety, I wouldn't be suprised if the Vikings sign Defensive End Justin Smith from Bengals, Free Safety Maneau Williams from Bengals, and either of the 3, Wide Reciever Brian Berrian from Bears, Wide receiver DJ Hackett from Seattle, or Wide receiver Jerry Porter from Oakland

Seau is too old, it's time for him to retire.

Nah, they are still good though. We still have four rookies. One quaterback from SF, maybe and he is 40. He will be Brady's back up. So we will see...

My Vikings need a defensive end, wide receiver, and safety, I wouldn't be suprised if the Vikings sign Defensive End Justin Smith from Bengals, Free Safety Maneau Williams from Bengals, and either of the 3, Wide Reciever Brian Berrian from Bears, Wide receiver DJ Hackett from Seattle, or Wide receiver Jerry Porter from Oakland

We always need good defenses and recievers...I felt it is more important to the game...

An hour and half to go yet!!!

Nah, they are still good though. We still have four rookies. One quaterback from SF, maybe and he is 40. He will be Brady's back up. So we will see...

We always need good defenses and recievers...I felt it is more important to the game...

An hour and half to go yet!!!

Don't forget quarterbacks, they are important too

I hope Dallas Cowboys are going to get him. Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, and Marion Barber. Here we come, the 2008 Super Bowl!

New England has 1 Round #7 pick. They may listen the offer from other teams to trade some young players for #7.

Thank you, Samauel for all yeas with Patriots. True Pats fan already got used with many good players left for other teams every years. Pats got upper hand - Scott Pioli Vice President - Player Personnel (Scott Pioli - Official New England Patriots Biography) and Coach Bill Belichick are good teamwork to find what they fit into Patriots's systems.

If Randy Moss gone. Thank you for amazing season, Moss!

Seau is too old, it's time for him to retire.

More, he is an execellent leader to young players. Like Brady is a leader of offense team.

I am glad about Seau stays with Patriots as I thought Seau would be retire. He may feel good about his team still get good chance to get back into playoff.

New England has 1 Round #7 pick. They may listen the offer from other teams to trade some young players for #7.

Thank you, Samauel for all yeas with Patriots. True Pats fan already got used with many good players left for other teams every years. Pats got upper hand - Scott Pioli Vice President - Player Personnel (Scott Pioli - Official New England Patriots Biography) and Coach Bill Belichick are good teamwork to find what they fit into Patriots's systems.

If Randy Moss gone. Thank you for amazing season, Moss!

Thank you for the link. Moss did a great job last season we shall never forget. It may take a looooong while... to find out if he is going or not. Dallas is looking him up more likely.

More, he is an execellent leader to young players. Like Brady is a leader of offense team.

I am glad about Seau stays with Patriots as I thought Seau would be retire. He may feel good about his team still get good chance to get back into playoff.

I agree. Glad he is staying and so is Bruschi. Bruschi will stay more than one year. We will always need these guys no matter what. Age don't matter to me as long they all can tackle, intercept or whatever...I am sure Brady learned pretty much and will do better every time. Brady is still young and has a long way to go. :fingersx:

I just heard that Samuels just signed with the Eagles and he is the highest paid defensive player

Back