Future NFL and Patriots teams

I heard rumors that Moss might sign with another team. I doubt it though.

As for my Dolphins they might get rid of Taylor (trade or not- I hope a trade). During FA the fins picked up plenty of players: Josh McCown, Charlie Anderson, Randy Starks, Ernest Wilford, Sean Ryan, Justin Smiley. The Big Tuna will build a contending team in Miami!

Do Dolphins!!

Well I am not good with that..

Only I want to make sure that Brady stay in my Patriot team :giggle: :D

Hmm okay let's see what my team Redskins need to do in offseason:

1. Sign or draft defensive end: Gaints showed the world that having outstanding defensive line will propel the defense to other level. Pressure from trenches will help secondary even if they suck.

2. Get younger offense lineman. All of Redskins' offense lineman are over 30s and are injury prone. Redskins went south when two starters went out with injuries :(

3. Get a big WR that would compliment Santana Moss. Santana moss provide vertical threat but he is fragile in red zone. Redskins need a big and tough wr who would be able to catch in redzone. I wldn't want Randy moss bec he has the history of doggone his act. See what hell happen to him in Superbowl? He disappeared in SB and no good. I m hoping that Redskins will draft big WR.

Berrard just signed with the Vikings for 6 years and 42 million, what a stupid contract! He is still an upgrade over Troy "Oops, I dropped it" Williamson

It s amazing that troy williamson was drafted in top ten. He has to be listed as top bust alltime.

haha that is what I said to my son in law!!! Rumors, he may go to the Packers since Walker is leaving.

You are mistaken, Walker was with Denver and Denver released him last week, oh I have very good news, the Patriots and Moss is very close to a contract!

It s amazing that troy williamson was drafted in top ten. He has to be listed as top bust alltime.

Yeah, he showed promise in his first NFL preseason game against the Jets catching a long deep pass ball and a touchdown and bam, he just dropped every ball there is, he sucks but I do think a change of scenery might do him good, maybe he will turn it around with the Jaguars

I heard rumors that Moss might sign with another team. I doubt it though.

As for my Dolphins they might get rid of Taylor (trade or not- I hope a trade). During FA the fins picked up plenty of players: Josh McCown, Charlie Anderson, Randy Starks, Ernest Wilford, Sean Ryan, Justin Smiley. The Big Tuna will build a contending team in Miami!

Do Dolphins!!

I just read that the Dolphins will NOT trade him (I'm suprised about that), I would love to see Taylor go to my Vikings, we need a 2 defensive ends since Eramus is injuried and Udeze has lukemia

Good luck with Samuel. Good players do come and goes...I wish it never had, lol. Oh well. They talked about Mc Nabb and I have no idea what is going on. Do u have any idea. Is Mc Nabb leaving the Eagles?

McNabb wanna leave from Eagles but I think Eagles wont let McNabb cuz we need key QB player, if McNabb leaves then who would be key QB player of Eagles?

You are mistaken, Walker was with Denver and Denver released him last week, oh I have very good news, the Patriots and Moss is very close to a contract!

Walker? I believe my dad told me he was signed contract with Eagles, I better double check on Eagles' website

McNabb wanna leave from Eagles but I think Eagles wont let McNabb cuz we need key QB player, if McNabb leaves then who would be key QB player of Eagles?

The guy the Eagles drafted last year, Kevin Kolb, he does need to learn the system

Patriots | Team close to re-signing R. Moss
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 09:27:50 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the New England Patriots are close to a deal with free-agent WR Randy Moss (Patriots). The Patriots have made Moss an offer that would make him one of the highest paid receivers in the NFL.

Patriots | Team close to re-signing R. Moss
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 09:27:50 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the New England Patriots are close to a deal with free-agent WR Randy Moss (Patriots). The Patriots have made Moss an offer that would make him one of the highest paid receivers in the NFL.

Yes, I am so pleased to hear the news from Restless_heart via txt msg right now. We are going to have a great season!

Patriots | Team re-signs Moss
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:36:01 -0800

Michael Felger, of Comcast SportsNet, reports the New England Patriots re-signed unrestricted free-agent WR Randy Moss to a three-year deal worth $27 million, with $15 million guaranteed.

Congrations OceanBlue7, I'm just glad he didn't sign with the Cowboys, Rams, Buccaneers, or Packers, that's a relief!

Well I am not good with that..

Only I want to make sure that Brady stay in my Patriot team :giggle: :D

Tom Brady is staying, probably till he reachs 40. :giggle:

My mistake, yes, I meant it was Javon Walker from Broncos. But it was old news, me and my brother was yapping and yapping...with what ifs and maybe...my brother was DREAMING!!!!!! hahaha....

Javon Walker..I think he haven't sign anybody yet

Nope not yet...

Yes, I am so pleased to hear the news from Restless_heart via txt msg right now. We are going to have a great season!

Yayaya WHOOOO HOOOOOOOO and maybe with bonus, who knows haha....I bet Brady is so HAPPY now...he does rely on Moss.

Patriots | Team re-signs Moss
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:36:01 -0800

Michael Felger, of Comcast SportsNet, reports the New England Patriots re-signed unrestricted free-agent WR Randy Moss to a three-year deal worth $27 million, with $15 million guaranteed.

Congrations OceanBlue7, I'm just glad he didn't sign with the Cowboys, Rams, Buccaneers, or Packers, that's a relief!

Funny yesterday I was hearing this that Moss and your former quaterback (vikings) Daunte Culpepper had their 'plans' to reunite...I was like huh, oh great!!!! I could heard you in back of my mind cheering that you may get that good chance...

Blah, it didn't happen...oh well, then I hear rumor this am about Brett Farve that if he cannot have Moss, he is gonna retire. I was laughing on my way to work and later txt Oceanblue to inform her what I have heard. heh heh...

So when I came home, nothing but soon after I settle, the breaking news came on and said Moss is finalizing the deals with the Pats. I went YES!!!! YES!!!! hahaha and txted Oceanblue again...Whoo hoo...

Now what is gonna happen to your former quaterback???? Is Farewell kidding about McNabb leaving the Eagles. Where did he hears that???? I know rumors about TO, but McNabb? No!?!? He better stays!!!

Did you hear about the Pittsburgh's quaterback Ben. 102 millions, WOW...He is getting ton of money!!!!

Tom Brady is staying, probably till he reachs 40. :giggle:

My mistake, yes, I meant it was Javon Walker from Broncos. But it was old news, me and my brother was yapping and yapping...with what ifs and maybe...my brother was DREAMING!!!!!! hahaha....

Nope not yet...

Yayaya WHOOOO HOOOOOOOO and maybe with bonus, who knows haha....I bet Brady is so HAPPY now...he does rely on Moss.

Funny yesterday I was hearing this that Moss and your former quaterback (vikings) Daunte Culpepper had their 'plans' to reunite...I was like huh, oh great!!!! I could heard you in back of my mind cheering that you may get that good chance...

Blah, it didn't happen...oh well, then I hear rumor this am about Brett Farve that if he cannot have Moss, he is gonna retire. I was laughing on my way to work and later txt Oceanblue to inform her what I have heard. heh heh...

So when I came home, nothing but soon after I settle, the breaking news came on and said Moss is finalizing the deals with the Pats. I went YES!!!! YES!!!! hahaha and txted Oceanblue again...Whoo hoo...

Now what is gonna happen to your former quaterback???? Is Farewell kidding about McNabb leaving the Eagles. Where did he hears that???? I know rumors about TO, but McNabb? No!?!? He better stays!!!

Did you hear about the Pittsburgh's quaterback Ben. 102 millions, WOW...He is getting ton of money!!!!

I don't really like Culpepper, he is way too insconsient (good this year, next year, he does horrible, etc etc) but I would have loved to have Randy back, oh well and as for Pittsburgh's quarterback, he is overpaid but I don't think he has been the same player he once was since his motorcyle accident

I don't really like Culpepper, he is way too insconsient (good this year, next year, he does horrible, etc etc) but I would have loved to have Randy back, oh well and as for Pittsburgh's quarterback, he is overpaid but I don't think he has been the same player he once was since his motorcyle accident

Really, I didn't notice since mine was winning all 16 games :giggle: I hope you will get a good quaterback.

I agree with you about Ben because they were hottest team till his accident. But that is ALOT of freaking money after how they played last year?!?!?! Maybe they were afraid someone else would pay him with higher deal :dunno2: The Pittsburgh do not wany to lose Ben.

We still have looooong way to go yet to see who is selling out or staying....It may take till April 26th or if I heard wrong...

I was pleased to get rid of Gay. I rather have Moss, hahaha... :wiggle: because of my jersey!!! Now I have three alive and waiting for the next season!!! Maybe I buy Seau jersey...ahhh, I don't know...

Really, I didn't notice since mine was winning all 16 games :giggle: I hope you will get a good quaterback.

I agree with you about Ben because they were hottest team till his accident. But that is ALOT of freaking money after how they played last year?!?!?! Maybe they were afraid someone else would pay him with higher deal :dunno2: The Pittsburgh do not wany to lose Ben.

We still have looooong way to go yet to see who is selling out or staying....It may take till April 26th or if I heard wrong...

I was pleased to get rid of Gay. I rather have Moss, hahaha... :wiggle: because of my jersey!!! Now I have three alive and waiting for the next season!!! Maybe I buy Seau jersey...ahhh, I don't know...

Yeah, the Vikings need a franchise quarterback bad and even the Vikings have a quarterback that they drafted 2 years ago, I am still not sold on him but he did get better at the end of the season so there is some hope but we do need a backup quarterback and defensive end badly! Yeah, Ben is their franchise quarterback and did not want to lose him. Yeah, you are right, it's April 26th, the NFL Draft, I can't wait for it!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Can't wait either!!!!

Do you think they do ban cell phones at football games? just wondering....mmmm, just getting ready for the next season hahaha....:cool2:

Back