Future NFL and Patriots teams

Sure, he did, but as a defensive coordinator, he's good at it, he led his defense team to Super Bowl and won for the third times with the Cowboys.

Sure, he did, but as a defensive coordinator, he's good at it, he led his defense team to Super Bowl and won for the third times with the Cowboys.

Yeah but you have Wade Phillips and he is 0-4 in the playoffs so that is not a good sign

Yeah but you have Wade Phillips and he is 0-4 in the playoffs so that is not a good sign

Well, yeah, it's true but he took his old team, Titans, to Super Bowl once and close to beat the St. Louis Rams by 2 yards.

But, hey, it's not all about the records, it's the players and coaches. ha

Is that a good or bad thing, Farewell?

its good thing cuz his stat getting sucks and he injuried too much last 2 seasons, so not worth to have Kearse continues with the Eagles, now I am happy that Eagles signed Samuels...

Well, yeah, it's true but he took his old team, Titans, to Super Bowl once and close to beat the St. Louis Rams by 2 yards.

But, hey, it's not all about the records, it's the players and coaches. ha

No Wade did not, he was the coach of the Buffalo Bills and lost to the Titans from the Music City Miracle, the coach that you are talking about who took them to the Superbowl is Jeff Fisher

No Wade did not, he was the coach of the Buffalo Bills and lost to the Titans from the Music City Miracle, the coach that you are talking about who took them to the Superbowl is Jeff Fisher

Oh, Buffalo Bills, now I remember, dude. My mistake.

Vikings just sign Madieu Williams, 6 years, 34 million deal, fuck yes!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Woo hoo haha...congrats!!!

its good thing cuz his stat getting sucks and he injuried too much last 2 seasons, so not worth to have Kearse continues with the Eagles, now I am happy that Eagles signed Samuels...

Congrats you got our Samuels. I hope you will enjoy having him for ur next season.

So guys now no updates on Randy Moss yet. It may take a loooong while yet like Mike Lowell (Red Sox) last year. Moss is listening to deals now. Rumors he may get ten to 30 millions deal with Dallas. We will see.

Woo hoo haha...congrats!!!

Congrats you got our Samuels. I hope you will enjoy having him for ur next season.

So guys now no updates on Randy Moss yet. It may take a loooong while yet like Mike Lowell (Red Sox) last year. Moss is listening to deals now. Rumors he may get ten to 30 millions deal with Dallas. We will see.

I hope he signs anywhere except for the Cowboys, Packers, Rams, or Buccaneers

I hope he signs anywhere except for the Cowboys, Packers, Rams, or Buccaneers

*nods* Moss can decide to any team now. Everyone do wants Randy Moss and other good players.

I have been checking on updates. Nothing new yet, except for new and old Barry Bond issues. Now you know what the waiting does to you, hahaha...

It may take up to two days or even longer, who knows. I remember well how much longer we had waited for Mikey Lower (Mike Lowell).

If Randy Moss goes to other teams, leaving the Patriots. I will treasure his jersey in case if he ever comes back in the future. It will be the first time ever I had a jersey with a player that had left the Patriots. So far Tom Brady and Teddy Buschi hadn't left as of yet. Whew...so that 2 jersey of mine will stay alive and be ready for the next season. I will always buy another jersey, but will have to wait and see who will be the next hottest player on the rack in stores worldwide. (I almost bought ex-Patriots Adam the year before last, whew, I didn't. Or he would have been next to Moss.)

Funny I heard today that no one can have our Tom Brady or Mannings on NFL network....haha...

Berrard just signed with the Vikings for 6 years and 42 million, what a stupid contract! He is still an upgrade over Troy "Oops, I dropped it" Williamson

Berrard just signed with the Vikings for 6 years and 42 million, what a stupid contract! He is still an upgrade over Troy "Oops, I dropped it" Williamson

Awww. My Donte Stallworth went To Browns. Just a very few stays and some had goes. Think Moss will go back to the Raiders :dunno2:

:D I hope Eagles will have great season with Samuels and his defensive team :D

Awww. My Donte Stallworth went To Browns. Just a very few stays and some had goes. Think Moss will go back to the Raiders :dunno2:

Damn! I wish Stallworth come back to his old team, Eagles :(

:D I hope Eagles will have great season with Samuels and his defensive team :D

Damn! I wish Stallworth come back to his old team, Eagles :(

Good luck with Samuel. Good players do come and goes...I wish it never had, lol. Oh well. They talked about Mc Nabb and I have no idea what is going on. Do u have any idea. Is Mc Nabb leaving the Eagles?

Good luck with Samuel. Good players do come and goes...I wish it never had, lol. Oh well. They talked about Mc Nabb and I have no idea what is going on. Do u have any idea. Is Mc Nabb leaving the Eagles?

Ok they did talk about Mc Nabb and mistakely talked about him but other person.

Ty Law (KC) may go back to the Patriots. Alan Fameca (Pittsburgh) may go to NY Jets. That is so far I know as of right now.

They did talk about Farve and Moss, but nothing about the deals yet.

Back