Future NFL and Patriots teams

Miami Dolphins!
AFC Division!
CHAMPIONS!!!

And got mangled by Ravens again. Glad it was not us, Patriots...oh hell yeah, Pats can handle Ravens better than Miami cuz of Cassel and Belichick. :

Next year should be interesting for AFC East division....Brady is baaaacckkk (knock the wood). :cool2:

And got mangled by Ravens again. Glad it was not us, Patriots...oh hell yeah, Pats can handle Ravens better than Miami cuz of Cassel and Belichick. :

Next year should be interesting for AFC East division....Brady is baaaacckkk (knock the wood). :cool2:

Yes, can't wait for next season for us Patriots whohoo!!!!! Brady back (yes!) He's got the entire period to recover and go to therapy to be strong and ready for a fresh start. I am going to be smiling from ear to ear watching him play again and in person this time get to see my bf (joking) LIVE :giggle:

I hope Pats tags Cassel - franchise player to scare every teams off because cost team's two first round picks to get Cassel. If none take then gotta be great QB duo since 49ers's Montana/Young. :)

Pats may slap Cassel with franchise tag - Sports Rumors - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Almost can't wait for this fall to see what Pats gotta be....oh wait a minutes, I gotta to paid attention to my hotter teams : Celtics, Bruins and UConn basketball men/women.

Oh I might pass Red Sox but keep cheering this springtime due damn Yankees scooped finest players up for countess million dollars. No, I can't blame Yankees....just blame to owners/players' union for no salary cap. Just loving to see Yankees that wont not win World Series for next 5 years (I think they might win one within 5 years for sure).

We had a very good season compared to the last one. Division champs is worth much to us.

Farmers is gonna have several break-ups with few staff since they heard that there are opportunities.

Farmers is gonna be ------------[downfall]

Farmers is gonna have several break-ups with few staff since they heard that there are opportunities.

Farmers is gonna be ------------[downfall]

We have to wait and see :P

Back