future interpreting student looking for d/Deaf and HoH friends to practice with!

anna.banana

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Anna, and I'm a senior in high school. In the fall I will be attending Columbus State to receive my license in interpreting. Since school has been shut down due to COVID-19, I'm really missing my ASL class and the daily practice I was getting. I also want to make Deaf friends, since I am super interested in sign language and Deaf culture, and I would love to be more immersed in it before starting college. I can do skype, zoom, facetime, or pretty much any video chat, or if you'd rather just email or message I'm totally down for that too! I hope everyone is doing well and social distancing! Stay safe!

Go to general chat, scroll down to ASL vido chat, you'll find other students, and some deaf who want to help, I'll be there some day but have to over come connective problems :type:

I
Hello! My name is Anna, and I'm a senior in high school. In the fall I will be attending Columbus State to receive my license in interpreting. Since school has been shut down due to COVID-19, I'm really missing my ASL class and the daily practice I was getting. I also want to make Deaf friends, since I am super interested in sign language and Deaf culture, and I would love to be more immersed in it before starting college. I can do skype, zoom, facetime, or pretty much any video chat, or if you'd rather just email or message I'm totally down for that too! I hope everyone is doing well and social distancing! Stay safe!
Do you still need help learning ASL? Please let me know.I do have zoom

Back