Funny/Odd Street Names

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Close by to me, there is a subdivision with all Fairy Tale Street Names such as...."Mother Goose.....Snow White...Pinochoo....Peter Pan...Pocahanus....Tiny Tim....Tom Thumb.....Cinderella....

And another street/road named "Noroad"......

Farther down, is streets with Biblical names.....

Anyone had any odd street names in ur town?

We have a road called Butt Road.

And my cousin went on a trip somewhere. I forget where she went but I think she went out of state. And she said there was a road called Gay Road.

People think of really weird names....ha.

I recall Lois Lane in Dallas.
Another good topic is strange town names. We have Sleepy Eye here.

:wave: In Old Town Fernandina there is a street named "Ladies" Street, named for their profession. :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: wouldn't doubt it!...what's the name of that famous Saloon, as I've forgotten it, but visited there several times....Just love Fernandina Beach!...Gonna get up there this summer when time permits and enjoy the day and try to get in some fishing!

I do not know any funny street names , but I do know of a street named after a friend of mine! I will not post it out of respect for him .

One time my bro showed me a pic. It said "Cemetery" on the left and on the right it said "dead end"

we have street here called Bowling Lane. kinda cheesy. I used to want to live on bowling lane

We have a street here called, "E R St"

It's "East R," but the way it's put up makes it look like "ER St"

...And yes, the people here have a HUGE imagination.
You can tell, because we have 18 streets, one for the letters of the alphabet A-R.

I forget where we were, but the cemetery was on Creepy St and the hospital was on Dead to Rights lane. But I have a picture from when I was a baby, taken next to a sign for Hell, Michigan that said "Welcome to Hell"

lol my friend currently lives on a Avenue Road lol i thought that was funny when i sent her christmas card and im sure the postman had a chuckle..lol

Close by to me, there is a subdivision with all Fairy Tale Street Names such as...."Mother Goose.....Snow White...Pinochoo....Peter Pan...Pocahanus....Tiny Tim....Tom Thumb.....Cinderella....

Wow... Can I come live there? Ha ha! :thumb:

Lauren

in Tacoma there's Ruston Way which sounds like rust on in a way.

There's a short street called Gay Ave W in Seattle.

I don't really pay much attention to funny street names. :P

what was the people smoking when they came up with those names!

I saw one street that says " Lord's Way ". Very interestin'! :lol:

Back