Funny Gifs/Pics

f3303aa5e483d635ede0c08.gif

That or he could mess up his own back....

Very very dangerous stunt for sure!, if he is alone he could be dead before somebody discovers him. Once under the ice, mind goes screwing up and can't find exit hole.

Very very dangerous stunt for sure!, if he is alone he could be dead before somebody discovers him. Once under the ice, mind goes screwing up and can't find exit hole.

that is usually dangerous if the water instantly freezes over after you dive in and yea - you panic and can't find the exit hole or can't break through

I watched Fear Factor shows, where there is only one hole that can get in and out of freezing water, all three contestants having trouble finding that exit hole! Mind you, the water is crystal clear. They said when they are in freezing water, their mind just messed up and lost the coordination. Its pretty much mental thing when freeze hits mind.

I don't know if this idiot is doing on his own or somebody stand by to rescue him.

that is usually dangerous if the water instantly freezes over after you dive in and yea - you panic and can't find the exit hole or can't break through

For this thread up to this post, the best I see so far is the one that said "It smells like an ass" Response was "Correct" His reaction face is so priceless! I know this show, where contestant guess what the stuff were by either feeling, smell, touching, and taste BUT no visual of anything (Totally darkness). Image smelling somebody's ass in totally dark? ROFLMAO!

I watched Fear Factor shows, where there is only one hole that can get in and out of freezing water, all three contestants having trouble finding that exit hole! Mind you, the water is crystal clear. They said when they are in freezing water, their mind just messed up and lost the coordination. Its pretty much mental thing when freeze hits mind.

I don't know if this idiot is doing on his own or somebody stand by to rescue him.

this one?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSeHL47ziwI]Fear Factor - Trapped Under Ice 1 - YouTube[/ame]

1. Looking at the video... it has all these metal wireframes underwater and that leads to confusion.

2. Secondly.. Fear Factor is a tv show. a TV show. I wouldn't even use Fear Factor as an example. it's not even close to a real thing. hell - I bet the lakes I swam in Tough Mudder race were much colder than that!!! and I did this in Vermont in April! the water was so cold that once you jump into it... your entire body goes into spasm or convulsion so hard that you can't even breathe. your body or legs will continue to spasm for a few more minutes even when you're out of water. A lifeguard had to pull me out of the lake and that was my first lake. now that I got a taste of it and I knew what to expect.. I had to do it again several more times.

3. Lastly... why in the god's name would you dive into "icy water" with only bikini or swimsuit to retrieve something and back to hole? it makes absolutely NO sense to do that in real world. it's a death sentence.

freezing water? more like "chilly" water! definitely not colder than a cold bath at any spa. :lol: look at her! she sat down and went lalalalala with her legs in the water. and then she was able to swim down, locate a tag and then swim back up. her cognitive function was functioning just fine. if the water was so cold... she would not be able to accomplish any single task except to get out of water because your cognitive function is gone and your primal survival instinct kicks in! only Navy SEALs can do this task in a frigid water. and some crazy Russians :lol:

so if that guy jumped and actually broke thru ice into water... he will go into spasm within seconds. he will be able to swim but he will have maybe 10 seconds left or his entire body would go into a complete convulsion and exhaustion due to shock unless he's used to cold swimming. but let's assume he's used to cold swimming... once he jumps in and broke thru ice into water... the ice will form back in shape and he may or may not be able to get out depending on how thick and how heavy the ice is because it's a pool.... an enclosed space... the broken pieces of ice will just form back together instantly since there's nowhere for broken pieces to go - the dispersion.

For this thread up to this post, the best I see so far is the one that said "It smells like an ass" Response was "Correct" His reaction face is so priceless! I know this show, where contestant guess what the stuff were by either feeling, smell, touching, and taste BUT no visual of anything (Totally darkness). Image smelling somebody's ass in totally dark? ROFLMAO!

I remember that episode.

:barf:

You got the point, you see, this guy is real AN idiot! He don't know what it is gonna like to be in water that is close to freezing temp. If one done several times, thats different story.

this one?

Fear Factor - Trapped Under Ice 1 - YouTube

1. Looking at the video... it has all these metal wireframes underwater and that leads to confusion.

2. Secondly.. Fear Factor is a tv show. a TV show. I wouldn't even use Fear Factor as an example. it's not even close to a real thing. hell - I bet the lakes I swam in Tough Mudder race were much colder than that!!! and I did this in Vermont in April! the water was so cold that once you jump into it... your entire body goes into spasm or convulsion so hard that you can't even breathe. your body or legs will continue to spasm for a few more minutes even when you're out of water. A lifeguard had to pull me out of the lake and that was my first lake. now that I got a taste of it and I knew what to expect.. I had to do it again several more times.

3. Lastly... why in the god's name would you dive into "icy water" with only bikini or swimsuit to retrieve something and back to hole? it makes absolutely NO sense to do that in real world. it's a death sentence.

freezing water? more like "chilly" water! definitely not colder than a cold bath at any spa. :lol: look at her! she sat down and went lalalalala with her legs in the water. and then she was able to swim down, locate a tag and then swim back up. her cognitive function was functioning just fine. if the water was so cold... she would not be able to accomplish any single task except to get out of water because your cognitive function is gone and your primal survival instinct kicks in! only Navy SEALs can do this task in a frigid water. and some crazy Russians :lol:

so if that guy jumped and actually broke thru ice into water... he will go into spasm within seconds. he will be able to swim but he will have maybe 10 seconds left or his entire body would go into a complete convulsion and exhaustion due to shock unless he's used to cold swimming. but let's assume he's used to cold swimming... once he jumps in and broke thru ice into water... the ice will form back in shape and he may or may not be able to get out depending on how thick and how heavy the ice is because it's a pool.... an enclosed space... the broken pieces of ice will just form back together instantly since there's nowhere for broken pieces to go - the dispersion.

You got the point, you see, this guy is real AN idiot! He don't know what it is gonna like to be in water that is close to freezing temp. If one done several times, thats different story.

that's ok. let him do it. I will nominate him for Darwin Awards :lol:

Back