funny game

thats interesting - ive seen this kind of game everywhere.... but never on the internet so this is new to me... does anyone ever experience try this kind of game? u know.. dancing, not on the www..

Originally posted by KeWoOLeE
thats interesting - ive seen this kind of game everywhere.... but never on the internet so this is new to me... does anyone ever experience try this kind of game? u know.. dancing, not on the www..
I have tried it once and I suck at it big time. :o

Originally posted by kevbo
I have tried it once and I suck at it big time. :o

:rofl: i can imagine!! lol.. i never tried it but ive always think i would give it a try, only if im alone in the room.. :o

I remember this game! I've played it a few times on Playstation years ago. DanceDanceRevolution! Anyway, there is another game similar to this and I like it better... it's called Bust-A-Groove. Anyone ever heard of that game?

It's a dead link now. I tried saving it to my computer but found out that it's actually a bunch of separate external files that can't be copied to your computer unless you know exactly where they originate from. Ugh!

Originally posted by KeWoOLeE
:rofl: i can imagine!! lol.. i never tried it but ive always think i would give it a try, only if im alone in the room.. :o

Same here, I dont want to embarrass myself in front of a crowd. I notice a crowd usually hang around that game....my friend didnt want to do it with me cuz dont want to lose badly lol...I was like maybe you are right.......i wish there was like a curtain around it for beginners!

Back