Friends

ap1287

Reaction score
I’m Amy. I’m 32/f and I live in MD. I am Deaf but live in the “hearing world”. I would love to make a friend just to chat with. Text, video chat. Just someone who can relate. Hope to chat soon!

Welcome! There's a huge generation of us who missed out on Deaf stuff, so you're not alone

Hello Amy and Welcome! I live in the land of the crabs too! I'm guessing you are born on December right? I live in hearing world also and got more involved with deafies during my college year. Didn't learn sign till I was in the 20's.

Hello Amy and Welcome! I live in the land of the crabs too! I'm guessing you are born on December right? I live in hearing world also and got more involved with deafies during my college year. Didn't learn sign till I was in the 20's.
You’re close. January 2. I love my family and friends but there are times they just don’t understand. I’ve signed for a long time and college was great because everyone else understood it too (majored in Deaf Studies). But now I’m not involved with anything and no one signs. It’s just so much easier and much less work for me!

You’re close. January 2. I love my family and friends but there are times they just don’t understand. I’ve signed for a long time and college was great because everyone else understood it too (majored in Deaf Studies). But now I’m not involved with anything and no one signs. It’s just so much easier and much less work for me!

Do you wear hearing aids?

Hiiii...so like im new. im almost 20, and live in TN...need more deaf friends, and ASL teachers XD any takers? haha

I’m Amy. I’m 32/f and I live in MD. I am Deaf but live in the “hearing world”. I would love to make a friend just to chat with. Text, video chat. Just someone who can relate. Hope to chat soon!
Hello! I am Summer and I am hard of hearing. I would love to video chat with you sometime! My skype is Summer_pickett if you need any other form of video chat let me know! Thanks!

Hello! I am Summer and I am hard of hearing. I would love to video chat with you sometime! My skype is Summer_pickett if you need any other form of video chat let me know! Thanks!
The only video chat is facebook messenger,so if you mibd using that.that would be great " but" first we need to send each other a friend request. What do you think?

Hello Amy and Welcome!
o.png

Yes,I would love to chit-chat with you...but...the only chat I have is facebook messenger,you can send a friend request " then" we be all set. I cant wait to chat with you.I really need morw friends who know sign language. Or you can call my VP if you want.I can give you the number.

Yes,I would love to chit-chat with you...but...the only chat I have is facebook messenger,you can send a friend request " then" we be all set. I cant wait to chat with you.I really need morw friends who know sign language. Or you can call my VP if you want.I can give you the number.
We can also text.

Im not deaf myself but i would certainly like to chat with deaf people and become friends, learning new languages is awesome. Have a great week!!!

Im willing to chit-chat with you,the only chat i have is facebook messenger. If thats ok,please write back.

Hi Amy I'm robbie and I live in Maryland too and I am deaf too how r u doin today

Hi how r u

Back