Friends

ap1287

I’m Amy. I’m 32/f and I live in MD. I am Deaf but live in the “hearing world”. I would love to make a friend just to chat with. Text, video chat. Just someone who can relate. Hope to chat soon!

SneakerNet

My IQ: 12
Premium Member
Hello Amy and Welcome! I live in the land of the crabs too! I'm guessing you are born on December right? I live in hearing world also and got more involved with deafies during my college year. Didn't learn sign till I was in the 20's.

ap1287

Hello Amy and Welcome! I live in the land of the crabs too! I'm guessing you are born on December right? I live in hearing world also and got more involved with deafies during my college year. Didn't learn sign till I was in the 20's.
You’re close. January 2. I love my family and friends but there are times they just don’t understand. I’ve signed for a long time and college was great because everyone else understood it too (majored in Deaf Studies). But now I’m not involved with anything and no one signs. It’s just so much easier and much less work for me!

Chase Tilden

You’re close. January 2. I love my family and friends but there are times they just don’t understand. I’ve signed for a long time and college was great because everyone else understood it too (majored in Deaf Studies). But now I’m not involved with anything and no one signs. It’s just so much easier and much less work for me!
Do you wear hearing aids?