Friends to sign with

Erikka

Hey everyone! I am looking for friends to sign with. I am hearing and self studying ASL. I just moved to Colorado and was planning on attending a coffee chat but with everything that is going on I don’t know how soon I will be able to attend one. So I thought I would try here :)

Downbythe.bai

Hey everyone! I am looking for friends to sign with. I am hearing and self studying ASL. I just moved to Colorado and was planning on attending a coffee chat but with everything that is going on I don’t know how soon I will be able to attend one. So I thought I would try here :)
I’d love to set up a Skype call and practice with you!

Osyandia

In the same boat. Very new. I am hearing but have a niece that is non verbal but no one knows how so I'm interested willing to learn

@Osyandia
@Erikka
My name's Cici, I have different medias and would love to sign with you guys! I recently moved away from the only person In my life that signs and would love to have more friends that sign.

haleighbcollins

We could use Marco Polo to chat. I find that easy enough to get groups together and still be able to sign. Anyone interested? I am always looking for ways to brush up on skills.

lutesd319

We could use Marco Polo to chat. I find that easy enough to get groups together and still be able to sign. Anyone interested? I am always looking for ways to brush up on skills.
I like that idea! I am interested to help you to brush your skills. I am deaf and I live in Texas.

everyonediscos

Hi! I would love to become friends and sign more. I am hard of hearing with a cochlear implant and am still learning to sign as well