Friendly guy here! Ladies and Gentlemen read!

pcnuttie100

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Derek and I am deaf and hard of hearing. My hearing aid does not mean I am hearing as we all know. We still cannot hear 100% once we take it off no matter what! I am an artist, visionary, skateboarder. Gamer and more. I just registered this today because I want to interact with more deaf people through social media. it's hard to find people to kick it with these days because I live in a small town. I am considering moving to a closer community where there will be more people like us. I enjoy hearing people too including deaf people. NO one is perfect! I would love to tell you more about myself in a long note but for now, I am here to post something shocking. I would like your input on this vlog about a man who faked sign language as a prank. I don't mean to make double posts when I have already posted stuff like this on another section in the forum. I really desire to see the response from every deaf person who feels about this vlog. You can easily learn steps on how to do sign language and what this man has done is degrading and wrong. I find it very offensive for a person to do stuff like this. I urge you not to attack this person but acknowledge what he did wrong and educate him that nobody should ever do this? What if he encountered a deaf person on this channel? It would be an unexpected outcome. He wouldn't expect it at all! Anyways here it is. I would love your feedback. Please share and make this viral. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and more. Make it viral instantly if you can. I even contacted the Daily Moth. I don't know what else to do.
I look forward to visiting this forum and getting to know each one of you! Thanks for letting me onboard forums!

Back